Layla & Eric - Part #3

Just now, ze81 said:

Nice the blonde guest finaly being naught.Nice looking boobs.

Yeah but her boyfriend punked out and made her quit.  She was trying to covertly show her panties and would have moved them aside if the boyfriend has stayed in the bathroom a minute more.. Eric and Layla need to get her to leave her boyfriend at home and get a few drinks down her.  I think she'd be a bit of fun then..::)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, mic351 said:

Yeah but her boyfriend punked out and made her quit.  She was trying to covertly show her panties and would have moved them aside if the boyfriend has stayed in the bathroom a minute more.. Eric and Layla need to get her to leave her boyfriend at home and get a few drinks down her.  I think she'd be a bit of fun then..::)

Dam..bad luck to us then.But the positive side it's that she was more open than i ever seen her recently.Probrably she will give us good times hehe.

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Dick,

nothing represents him better in all his trajectory since he first stepped into a VH environment.

Well young lady you are looking pleased with yourself and rightly so. Good progress compared to previous visits. Excellent entertainment this evening and I believe it would have carried on further if your boyfriend hadn't brought it to an end.  Consolation for you is that he did cook you something to eat.  Here's hoping we see you again soon in a similar frame of mind soon.

ELGuests44.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is alcohol abuse ........what waste of good liquor  :biggrin:

But they are not drunk. I begin to wonder if this is precisely what is breaking the climate there.

Dick simply "burned down" like volcano lava, the environment there
He even cooked and washed the dishes, I'm puzzled.:dodgy:

• Like 1

Everyone is hitting the other apartments as fast as their fingers can clink because they already know how this will end. LMAO the same as it has the 10 plus other times these two have visited . C.mon Kami on RLC ::) pure perfect sensuality ,,, such a beauty compared to this same stuff time after time......:biggrin: This girl is the reason men have Image result for blue balls

• Like 2