Lisa & Em - Part #1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha I love how innocent she looks now. Theres no clue when you watch her now that she did hot and naughty photos before. Absolutely great, Em :heart:

i'm surprised... she wanted to do something before with Sid before but he is tired

13 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i'm surprised... she wanted to do something before with Sid before but he is tired

Sid's been an idiot all weekend (though he did perform quite well on their first visit). He stayed up all night Friday until about 6:00am watching YouTube videos whilst Em went to sleep beside him having lost interest hours earlier. He then slept all day Saturday until nearly 8:00pm whilst Em just had to amuse herself around the house. Then Saturday night did the same thing by staying up all night watching videos (and eating) only he went out on the sofa this time after Em went to sleep. Now he has missed her photo shoot and is likely (I assume) to sleep today until Lisa gets back and they leave, unless they are staying longer. Silly boy!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

Sid's been an idiot all weekend (though he did perform quite well on their first visit). He stayed up all night Friday until about 6:00am watching YouTube videos whilst Em went to sleep beside him having lost interest hours earlier. He then slept all day Saturday until nearly 8:00pm whilst Em just had to amuse herself around the house. Then Saturday night did the same thing by staying up all night watching videos (and eating) only he went out on the sofa this time after Em went to sleep. Now he has missed her photo shoot and is likely (I assume) to sleep today until Lisa gets back and they leave, unless they are staying longer. Silly boy!

Well yes maybe he was not in the mood. But hard to imagine when you have a girl like Em :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

already missed your updates, welcome back,:cool:

• Like 1