Lisa & Em - Part #1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Well. They are one night - and already negative. Ten pages back - you asked to give them an apartment.

I stay on my - girl is good. Guy is terrible in the context of project.

Me or Sid whale toy more active and more interesting than the guy.

They have been there for three nights and the last two have been terrible. It's normal for people to complain. 

I think these two kids are going to sink this apt definitively if nothing else is done and that is sad because after Lisa came back from her 3 days outside, she started masturbating more, being nacked all day long, she had sex again. And i was curious to see her actions for the coming days.

so what's the plan, do you want to separate them? The girl would cry forever I suppose. You new that these 2 will be a disaster, and despite of that you voted in favor of them?
When joining the program people have to know from the start what they want. What kind of interesting offers they've got for us. So what we gonna watch, chasing the cat around the flat, like kids on a playground? or sitting boy  in front of laptop all day long. And please don't tell me that they need more time, because it isn't penitentiary, they had enough time before joining to think about it. At the moment I'm finding one word to describe it
Bollocks

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

so what's the plan, do you want to separate them? The girl would cry forever I suppose. You new that these 2 will be a disaster, and despite of that you voted in favor of them?
When joining the program people have to know from the start what they want. What kind of interesting offers they've got for us. So what we gonna watch, chasing the cat around the flat, like kids on a playground? or sitting boy  in front of laptop all day long. And please don't tell me that they need more time, because it isn't penitentiary, they had enough time before joining to think about it. At the moment I'm finding one word to describe it
Bollocks

The managers make the decision. Maybe they thought because the comments where positive here for their first night and people were asking for an apt for them, they could just trow them in Lisa's place for weeks without any preparation and everything will be great.

I think what is happening in Lisa's apt has something to do with a general shake-up in Alex and Anna's apartments.

1. They got rid of two participants in Anastasia-Rock apt.

2. This week Lisa had sex again. We even knew she would do it before she did it. That day, she organized a party in her apt with Misty. Misty came with a guy with whom she had sex later. The interesting thing about this is that Misty was struggling for sometime to find new guys, navigating from #22 to #26 and even begging #22 to come back and this week, she has already have sex with 4 guys in 4 days.

3. This week Anna and Alex invited lots of people in their place and this morning Anna had a 4some and was with a guy again this morning.

Looking back, i guess Lisa's sex act was more the result of a threat from her bosses to perfom than a spontaneous action. The same with Misty.

8 minutes ago, pahman said:

I think what is happening in Lisa's apt has something to do with a general shake-up in Alex and Anna's apartments.

2. This week Lisa had sex again. We even knew she would do it before she did it. That day, she organized a party in her apt with Misty. Misty came with a guy with whom she had sex later. The interesting thing about this is that Misty was struggling for sometime to find new guys, navigating from #22 to #26 and even begging #22 to come back and this week, she has already have sex with 4 guys in 4 days.

3. This week Anna and Alex invited lots of people in their place and this morning Anna had a 4some and was with a guy again this morning.

Looking back, i guess Lisa's sex act was more the result of a threat from her bosses to perfom than a spontaneous action. The same with Misty.

Anna and Alex are totally not the people who threaten their guys...

34 minutes ago, pahman said:

1.Because they destroyed apartment. And the statistics fell. The guys did not do anything. And prevented others from doing something. And judging by the reaction - everyone is happy.

2. Lisa seems to have some statistics problems. Misty - a little faster, for a different reason. Which we will see in November.:blush: And I will be honest - I thought she would do more this week. Something epic.

3. Anna having 2 strong apartments and 2 average - can go from playing coaches, just to the coach. Like Alex and Lina. Therefore, this orgy for pleasure - in the first place.

• Like 2

That 1point it's almost strange groomy.What realistically Anna and Alex tought that Adam would scored and be active..and not instead..be an block for things to happen like he was..because..the coach was always taken..really doesn't makes sense.

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

When was the last time Lisa had sex?Not an bate,sex with an boyfriend or an dude?couldnt find it in past pages.

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

2-3 days ago... with a guy that had erection problems (perhaps alcohol or because cameras)

And before that it was early-mid September; more than a month ago.

• Upvote 1