Lisa & Em - Part #1

6 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

camgirl?? maybe :biggrin:

She's hot. But she must be either alone, but with a collection of toys like Nina, Edda, Serena. Or with normal guy like Misty. This guy spoils everything.
Unfortunately - if they have a relationship, then nothing to change.

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

2-3 days ago... with a guy that had erection problems (perhaps alcohol or because cameras)

Thanks,have to check it in archive,Lisa it's beautiful and remember to see her in Misty place with an dude and was very hot.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

This guy is unique. He can serve humanity more than all the other apartments together. He sleeps for 14 hours. He is an ideal candidate for sleep research.:angel:

While with this guy without a chance in this project (but sleep research for him a great future).

The girl is not bad. She is not shy. She needs Misty education. :biggrin::heart:

Indeed,best Lisa I seen was with Misty,think Misty gets the best of her,and we all win hehe.And with that Lisa probarby have more chance s to stay longer in VH,things it's an win win situation.Both girls are lovely.

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

She's hot. But she must be either alone, but with a collection of toys like Nina, Edda, Serena. Or with normal guy like Misty. This guy spoils everything.
Unfortunately - if they have a relationship, then nothing to change.

watch a camgirl show, well I do not need vh so there are so many other places to do it with much more quality, and without paying anything,

for me may be the beginning of the end my interest in vh

• Like 2