Lisa & Em - Part #1

I do not buy Em drama with Sid .Period.

Em fucked Logan so smooth, so passionately, so soft and so charmingly that totally questions her drama with Sid. When a woman changes so drastically seeing different men, her ability and motivations to stay committed is under question.

I think Em is not the type of woman built for commitment. Nothing wrong with that. She is brilliant and great to do what we saw in past week. There is nothing wrong with that neither. However, if Em wants to keep pretending she is committed, she is going to keep breaking people's heart.

Be careful Em, Karma has no mercy even for cute baby face girls like you. The more cute you are, the more harm you can do to men when you do the dangerous commitment game. Karma will come after you.  

Lisa would never play this type of games. I have so much respect for her. 

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I do not buy Em drama with Sid .Period.

Em fucked Logan so smooth, so passionately, so soft and so charmingly that totally questions her drama with Sid. When a woman changes so drastically seeing different men, her ability and motivations to stay committed is under question.

I think Em is not the type of woman built for commitment. Nothing wrong with that. She is brilliant and great to do what we saw in past week. There is nothing wrong with that neither. However, if Em wants to keep pretending she is committed, she is going to keep breaking people's heart.

Be careful Em, Karma has no mercy even for cute baby face girls like you. The more cute you are, the more harm you can do to men when you do the dangerous commitment game. Karma will come after you.  

Lisa would never play this type of games. I have so much respect for her. 

Simply stated Em loves dick, she like Sid, but loves dick

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

I think she loves money more than dick. 

But my point is that Em might be too young to realise her true nature and the harm that her nature can cause to men.

Usually women learn a few lesson around this topic when they are 45+ and that is too late.

5 hours ago, eagleb1 said:

That's the free cam. They often use the free cam to tease us non-payers.

Yes, I know, but it's also the best view of the couch. The free cam should be cam 3, just like at Misty's place, except there it's cam1.

13 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

No. Rather, if it were so. Anna would come - she have introduced Em to Misty or taken her course of study. If any manager finds the second Misty - will be given a separate apartment very quickly. For this model is works.

13 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think she loves money more than dick.

If she was aiming for money in project. She would do the show. Without blankets. With light. More posing and erotic clothes as in the first days. Etc.

As I understand it, there was an ordinary story there. The guy (Sid) did not pay attention few weeks.

• Like 1