Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Finally some interesting development. Thanks Drew and Nyusha. :biggrin:

I was really betting on Drew and Anastasia or she with Alex's friend. The poor man is already here now for 3 days and still has not caught anyone. Just a pussy on his fingers for less than a minute.

So the forward would open "doors" for Bree to add to them also in this. Preferably here in Anastasia.

But since it was with Nysha, less bad
The important and I want to note this with prominence, which is the first time we have Drew in another apartment of Anna's projects.:cool:

Remembering also that we have Misty and now also (without the Siamese brothers)., Lisa.

Here in Anastasia without a shadow of doubt is the best setting for a hen party. As we had in Anna before.

Promote a party here at this level. Bring along with Anna herself and drop out as a special guest ... Terry within this 'tricky trap' and George will have trouble overcoming that audience online.

Lisa will be the "virgin" to be sacrificed at this Lesb altar. hehehehhe:biggrin::heart:

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I admit this place needs a good sexy party like the old days of Anna and Alex to jump start the popularity again. But with the two guys gone I have a little more hope for the future. The question now is if Anastasia is single or not. That will determine what she is and isn't going to do. 

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes totally right. When compared with other places they really must pick up the pace. But as I already said I dont think the ladies are the right people for such things. They are too lazy doing absolutely nothing but watching TV most of the time

My vision . since his name still does not officially come out of line, I understand and he is still here, but in a moment of final decision whether he stays or how he threatened before, leaves in definitive.

Anastasia, free, has room to also think if this is what she wants. She really did  need that space. And rock the distance watching if that's what he's willing to add to it. Moment of final decision for both and for the place itself.

I also note that Rock on his first day in the project (and until then the only one) had a good performance with Ana and then along with Nyu. So if he really finds it fit to stay he is not (at all) a completely lost case.

We see as a positive factor that his personal explosion point is through words and not aggressive, violent and dangerous gestures.

Let's just wait as will be the line identification of this location for the next hours or even days.

Until then, Ana and Nyu are still free, even for in between themselves to ease their pressures.

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Definitely not expecting anything sexual here now. 

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Right dont think we have to expect anything sexual here... Not worth spending time watching at all. Totally lame party

I do expect the opposite. The crew that Alex brought are not funny faces. 

I saw how the sleepy guy sneaked his hand under Bree's pant and molested her so quietly, but thoroughly.

When Anastasia becomes ready to move on, she will be quite busy with one of these guys, or similar. I see Anastasia even more fun than Misty.

.... but

The only thing that concerns me, is the group of guys that visited the apartment before Alex. They did not look like normal VH guys. IMO, they are a group of enforcers that have a contract or bail on one of the 2 girls in the apartment. Trust me, that is not good ... 

Capture_2017_10_20_10_10_10_831.pngWhat a piece of shit, the only way I'd forgive a guy would be if he was drunk off his ass, maybe! Otherwise out the door you go, i could never trust him again because it's happened to me and the ahole did it again.

Capture_2017_10_20_10_08_24_272.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Capture_2017_10_20_10_10_10_831.png  0   458.65 kB What a piece of shit, the only way I'd forgive a guy would be if he was drunk off his ass, maybe! Otherwise out the door you go, i could never trust him again because it's happened to me and the ahole did it again.

Capture_2017_10_20_10_08_24_272.png  0   693.43 kB

Do we know that Bree did not know before? I like it finally some interesting development in that place.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Do we know that Bree did not know before? I like it finally some interesting development in that place.

Oh don't get me wrong, this is gonna be great for us, could be some good fireworks! He's still a piece of shit though

• Like 1