Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Funny, usually people start off with a small tattoo and knd of work themselves up. Nyusha just went balls to the wall with that thing. Wonder if she likes it or regrets it.

Agreed, Amy3, I have also heard it said that women should not have large tattoos on areas that will be stretched by pregnancy as they are prone to consequent distortion.

5 minutes ago, whatare3 said:

Can someone let me know why no one likes Rock? Like not even VHTV says nice things about him when he is capped in the archive. What did he do?

It’s mostly because he holds back Anastasia. The hate you see on the archive is because camcaps posters who have disdain for  him here  are the same people creating the VH archives. 

17 minutes ago, whatare3 said:

Can someone let me know why no one likes Rock? Like not even VHTV says nice things about him when he is capped in the archive. What did he do?

he has contiually humiliated ana from the 1st night in the apt. he treats her like a slave & she is stupid enough to put up with it. please go to the beginning of the thread & read everything & you will understand better. & yes i can't stand him & refuse to watch this apt till his ass is gone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2