Clara & Stas - Part #1

6 minutes ago, nack said:

She wasn't ready to go further

I'm not convinced. for me her behavior was more like "researching of terrain". She say OK, no probs, but what I'll have from that? And the answer is: nothing but applause :cry:

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Since they are 'new' in the thing (at least it seems) both couples individually should get things started and heated... and then during the movements change.. not east like that

For me, it was Stas who destroyed the stitution with Stella several times.

In the first half hour there were at least 5 to 6 situations where Stella was ready to move on and enjoy. But each time came only the rough grip on her pussy or he just left her alone and did something else. No hug, no tenderness, no admiration for her. Only the handle on her pussy.

He treated her like a hooker. That was humiliating.

And Carla did not do anything to save the situation. She just wanted to be with Karol.

And after Karol pushed Stella away several times, the party for Stella was over and she began to dress.

During the following  hour she came back several times - and everytime it was the same: no tenderness - no hug - and always when she started to feel fine, Stas went away. Phone, music, dancing or kissing with Carla, hug or fool around with Carol, or he went away for several minutes to the BR.

What does this man think? that every woman has to be happy right away just because he takes her pussy?

I was astonished that she had stayed that long.

Carla and above all Stas still have to learn a lot in order to make such an evening successful.

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I still think the girl was a bit too flaky and killed the mood. Regardless of whose fault it is, this night is over. The good news is at least we know that Clara and Stas are totally open to fool around with other couples. Hopefully they can invite better couples in the future. In the meantime at least this is another apartment that I can start following here.

100% I agree with you on this (alias I explained so above). Maybe, you can have hopes (, finally) in some apartment since project and management.
:biggrin:

Edited by thedbear

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

100% I agree with you on this (alias I explained so above). There is finally, hope in some apartment since project and management.
::)

I wouldn't be so optimistic, this scheme does not work at least not like we would like to.

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

I wouldn't be so optimistic, this scheme does not work at least not like we would like to.

in all the time I have in VH this was effectively the first time I have seen something on this level openly on cams for management of Alex and Lina.and projects.

The closest, however (without change) was with Lina and Alex herself, participating.

I observe and emphasize "on cams" because outside of it this has happened many, many times. The "technical maintenance" that represents them.

So my "initial" and perhaps even "early and precipitous" enthusiasm is that someone has "finally" lit a visible candle for this dark tunnel that we have already had in this condition for so long.
:cool:

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Karol is first a male name I did not know stupid RLC named a girl that way. As I previously said I don't care at all about RLC names

Sorry, but in my country Karol, it's an exclusively female (or gay) name, hehehehe.
And I think in the US too
::)

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

That part we already know.. Since the moment with Tim at the new apartment (and even from Zoi&Tim&Clara threesome) .. And Stas is totally comfortable with that (i don't believe things like that can be hide)

Like i said at H&M house not every nights will be a 'win-win' situation.. And this was the first try... It was the first time that even she showed her boobs and she visited them a lot (like Nora at Edda&Joe)

Sorry, H&M :huh: