Clara & Stas - Part #1

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Damn. Losing Clara will be bad. We have with Zoi and Tim and Arnie and Karla two very boring low performing places. Clara should stay and become the new Misty. 

No. Rather, the second Lisa:sad:. She can not do this. This is quite difficult. Even Misty broke - and build relationship.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Really nonsense,always thought stas knew about Clara and Tim having sex in the place..basicaly because it's all over cc in pics,talks etc,if they did it outside with no cams then would make sense,but they did it in VH..an place full of cams,how Clara and Tim could tought that stas wouldn't know!?Just hope this make T&z less present in this house.

I hope at least Clara will stay. My fear to get another Arnie Karla failure by bringing in a new couple is quite big at the moment

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Really nonsense,always thought stas knew about Clara and Tim having sex in the place..basicaly because it's all over cc in pics,talks etc,if they did it outside with no cams then would make sense,but they did it in VH..an place full of cams,how Clara and Tim could tought that stas wouldn't know!?Just hope this make T&z less present in this house.

Everyone assumed this because everyone assumes that all the tenants look in on CC. I had said before when this was going on that it didn't look like he knew about it because it always happened while he was away. The last time they partied together there was zero indication that anybody knew about what they were doing.

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

how could stas not know about tim? everyone in the world it seemed knew about it. i hope clara stays or returns after dealing with this. she is 1 of the hottest girls on vh!:heart:

Exactly.On positive note seems at least this house won't have the frequently visits of the couple(T&Z).