Edda & Joe

2 minutes ago, juanxxxx said:

The reallity is that the only one that is afraid of swinger is  Joe...... Edda and Alan wants.... specially Alan.... and Anna want to experience with Joe..... but Joe is not ready....... by the way.... Joe is a great guy

Same picture I'm having.
Joe's the one pulling the handbrake there.
:cool:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, juanxxxx said:

The reallity is that the only one that is afraid of swinger is  Joe...... Edda and Alan wants.... specially Alan.... and Anna want to experience with Joe..... but Joe is not ready....... by the way.... Joe is a great guy

I think it's Alan that is stopping things from progressing. Alan has multiple chances to hook up with Edda if he wanted to and has always ran off. Alan has even visited this place by himself in the past without Nina. 

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think it's Alan that is stopping things from progressing. Alan has multiple chances to hook up with Edda if he wanted to and has always ran off. Alan has even visited this place by himself in the past without Nina. 

At the beginning of everything, Alan really was the resistance, but today it is not anymore.

But I do not believe he or Edda can do anything without Nina giving his approval.

Serena is a free spirit and can not jeopardize any relationship or project. Unlike Edda and Joe. .

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Agree with you... Alan wants to fuck Edda but he knows when that happen Nina will fuck with Joe... And that's the problem to him... he can fuck all the girls but don't want Nina to be fucked by others 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Alan wants to fuck Edda but he knows when that happen Nina will fuck with Joe... And that's the problem to him... he can fuck all the girls but don't want Nina to be fucked by others 

Interesting point. I never thought of that.

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Agree with you... Alan wants to fuck Edda but he knows when that happen Nina will fuck with Joe... And that's the problem to him... he can fuck all the girls but don't want Nina to be fucked by others 

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I really can not understand. How long have we had Alex and Anna doing their parties, but no change?
The same we already had for Edda and Serena with Joe. So what's to stop you from getting around with Nina, Joe, Edda and Alan?
Exchange of caresses and intimate contacts, but without peer penetration.
Until they feel comfortable, secure, and proceed as Anna and Alex are today.

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

At the beginning of everything, Alan really was the resistance, but today it is not anymore.

But I do not believe he or Edda can do anything without Nina giving his approval.

Serena is a free spirit and can not jeopardize any relationship or project. Unlike Edda and Joe. .

if the problem is alan and nina then what is stopping them having a 3some  with serena, they had enough chances