Edda & Joe

45 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Anyone who's ever swallowed a load knows how sometimes it catches you by surprise, or the taste is maybe different, or it goes into your throat, it causes a little gag reflex situation, i think that happened here.

I guess that if the boy don't say nothing will always be a surprise for the girl :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not my Guy, I can tell by his breathing when he gonna cum, he doesn;t have to say a word.

I'm the same way. My eyes roll back into my head. I very much dislike how quiet the guys are on these sites when it comes to having an orgasm. They must have masturbated a lot at home when their mommy's were there and they had to be extra quiet. :biggrin:  Henry is pretty loud. Can't think of any others.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm the same way. My eyes roll back into my head. I very much dislike how quiet the guys are on these sites when it comes to having an orgasm. They must have masturbated a lot at home when their mommy's were there and they had to be extra quiet. :biggrin:  Henry is pretty loud. Can't think of any others.

Haha, that might be it,  I guess that's why they grab some tissues or toilet paper so quick now to get rid of the cum they make now. They had to clean up quick when they we're kids so Mommy wouldn't see they came in the shower, sink or the trash can like some of the guys do now

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, that might be it,  I guess that's why they grab some tissues or toilet paper so quick now to get rid of the cum they make now. They had to clean up quick when they we're kids so Mommy wouldn't see they came in the shower, sink or the trash can like some of the guys do now

So, Ash! What are you gonna do when your future son is spending a lot of time in the bathroom and you keep finding pages in the JC Penny's catalog are stuck together? Lol :biggrin:

• Like 1