Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Its called unity day. We celebrate the German unification (FDR + GDR became what is today known as Germany) This took place on october 3rd 1990

Thats a big holiday for you guys, have fun!

• Like 2

I haven't been on here for a while...needed to step back and reconfigure after an episode on here that really made me angry.
I've been looking in covertly, and the person in question seems to have been absent so I am posting again.
It's great to see the same wonderful people on here are still regulars and I wish you all good health and happiness.
I love this apartment...Serena is glorious...

• Like 3

in a perverse sort of way, this is fascinating to watch. the main character, of course, is alan. as soon as the situation becomes a roomful of adults acting out adult behavior, he immediately retreats into childhood. he giggles, jumps up because something happened with his food. when he returns, he has his sweater zipped all the way to the top. he sits real close to nina so that she can't fondle him. he gives her many tiny kisses like children do when they are experimenting on the playground.

the only time she gets sex from alan is when they are totally alone.

nina, on the other hand, wouldn't mind doing anything in full view of everyone. very free about that.

the interesting moment will come if and when she interacts sexually with george. watch out then.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks. Suits Serena quite nice :biggrin:

The funny thing was that I wasn't looking for it and low and behold a program I watch had it on. Strange how this planet of ours works.:biggrin:

• Like 1