Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

I must admit I seldom look at this apartment now unless they have guests and even then only if there is nothing going on anywhere else. :sad: 

Agreed. Seems scripted and not a lot of sexiness going on. Alan's got a nice big cock, but... that doughy body and boy face borders on creepy for me. I think this apt has jumped the shark. 

• Like 2

Some time ago I praised and defended the person responsible for this real-life "script".
Today, at the moment and circumstances however, I want your head.
In an aluminum tray, preferably.

One of the centralizing "characters" simply disappears from the "plot" and no explanation, justification, or prior (or later) action to reassure us is verified? The silence is total? Literally?.

Those who have stayed visibly are taking "improvisation"  The result is what we are evidently seeing (or rather) we are not seeing. Me, for example ..

Total waste of opportunity. Great opportunities.

It is not without purpose that they are now in the line (and unfortunately) in the last option of the site.

They will have to "work" triplicate effectively to recover their already compromised credibility to the month that comes today.

Terrible and unfortunate movement of pieces in this game of chess (and players) in progress, which we have at this moment in VH ..

My sad feeling.
:confused: