Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

18 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I emailed VHTV about Nina this is their response.

Good day,
thank you for your interest in our participants!

She is on vacation for health reasons. Don't worry, Nina will return to her apartment soon.

Best regards,
VHTV Support

I wish VHTV would publish this sort of info instead of having everyone wondering what happened.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 03/02/2018 at 9:08 PM, golfer06 said:

aunt flo visiting!

Capture_2018_02_03_16_06_48_128.png  1   505 kB

13 hours ago, xdjernix said:

Red week. Entrance forbidden. :biggrin:

There was me thinking this was the reserve cord, only pull in an emergency. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Can't agree more. That place is dead at the moment

And sadly joe and Edda palace isn't very diferent,wonder were George is,at an time(and for long time)his two houses were among the bests in VH,why..Constant care by manager,interesting guests,plenty of action and diferent moments.Its really odd.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And sadly joe and Edda palace isn't very diferent,wonder were George is,at an time(and for long time)his two houses were among the bests in VH,why..Constant care by manager,interesting guests,plenty of action and diferent moments.Its really odd.

All three George places are completely dead at the moment...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, darkpyker said:

Question what happen to this ap?  i mean  it was so successful now is slowing going downhill ? what happen to nina and alan 

is alan dating serena now or fuck buddies? 

One of the reasons for the declin is no doubth that only Alan and Serena in the house,they have so little chemistry.