Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

right click on the file. click open in new tab . then click retry( i think that's what it says.)

I couldn't view them in another tab. I kept getting this error.

2018-02-14 18_26_28-IFHP96A.jpg ( Image).jpg

But, strangely enough, I was able to download them and then view them. That seemed a
bit unusual, since it was just a file name and not a link. Thanks for the idea to right-click.

23 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Ei, Bear, você sabia que suas fotos não aparecem? Tudo o que recebo é o nome do arquivo.:huh:

Hi, sorry for the answer just now, since I was without a net. But for me they appear. How is this possible ? Can someone help me ?
:huh::huh:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

Hi, sorry for the answer just now, since I was without a net. But for me they appear. How is this possible ? Can someone help me ?
:huh::huh:

No worries. It sometimes takes me many hours or longer to get back to someone, as
is the case, now. I don't know if you saw my reply to golfer, but even after refreshing
the screen and restarting my browser, I'm still unable to view your pics online. I have
a feeling that if you refresh the page, they may also vanish from your screen, but don't
hold me to that.

However, I was able to download them and view them offline, which seemed rather
odd to me, since I could only see a filename and not a link. I've tried that trick with
many other pictures where I could only see a filename and it never worked.

Try refreshing the web page and see if the pics go away. If they do, right click on
the filename and see if you can download them. I can't tell you why I can't see
them online, but maybe something I said will help you to figure it out. Good luck.