Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

Okay, we all thought Alan was the problem with this project, but actually, who is, it's Nina.

With her uncompromising and insensitive attitude, Total owner of truth.
You do not need to translate the Russian, to understand the moral level NIna uses to deliberately reach out and bring Alan's patience and tolerance limit.

Absurd as they verbally attack there so profoundly. And without the slightest need. They love and hate each other in the same intensity.

Sometimes I have a terrible feeling that she really wants to get Alan out of the project and out of her life.

At least that's what your actions do in these hours of machiavel. .
And yet they enter into direct shock with others that effectively convey, the opposite.

She's destroying of Alan's psychological, I could not find out if she really wants this or she has not figured it out yet.

On the other hand and Unhappiness Alan has no sense of balance and accepts provocation
He loses his reason and thus becomes the visible and tangible target of all here.

Exactly like in target example of the above comment.

He simply should be mute, in total silence and mouth shut in these hours and not speak.
But that is impossible for him.And Nina knows this, so she insists on the attacks

Serena tries to drag him out of this situation, but he does not listen either ..

Nina is wrong (and very, completely). but she is also unable to accept and assimilate it. [[

George urgently needs to make himself physically present (for yesterday), put the two of them on the wall there, and put order.

In Nina mainly, since they are intimate friends.

Or this project will not be able to continue.
:cry:

Were the hell its George!?Honestly think Alan and Nina are getting to an limit and Probrably would be better to just bring new people to their place,Serena seems still ok,but even her looks tired,and Edda and joe are just Edda and joe..managers should care their residents and houses,this is crap.

39 minutes ago, snag said:

yes, he can not. they are going away.

39 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Were the hell its George!?Honestly think Alan and Nina are getting to an limit and Probrably would be better to just bring new people to their place,Serena seems still ok,but even her looks tired,and Edda and joe are just Edda and joe..managers should care their residents and houses,this is crap.

well

George had a conversation earlier today for a good deal of considerable time with Nina. Exclusively Nina, to whom he called (link cel and not text).

Even shortly he again called and NIna refused to answer.

It was Serena who passed the call and Alan had already signaled to NIna that he was trying to contact.

Yesterday was with Serena calling him for a situation ... [
[
This period of separation from NIna has become clear who is the trigger for conflicts.

We had two via cell where the one who provoked them in friction was Nina.

I can only regret the level of aggression that was reached there.

Something just to watch. Until today we did not have a single political debate between Alan, either with Serena or with Edda ..

Serena, however, has gone out of business with Nina more than once.

Nina yells at Serena the same way she yells at Alan;

With her she did little with both of them.And yesterday too

Just being fair, with what I watch closely here. Even without understanding Russian.

If there is no space in the project for Alan, there is also no space for NIna.
Either they're stay
(I still do not think is totally lost. Only Nina will change, her attitude)

or the two will go on vacation (a more than appropriate idea)
If they come back alive and together,
, we'll see what it will be like.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

well

George had a conversation earlier today for a good deal of considerable time with Nina. Exclusively Nina, to whom he called (link cel and not text).

It was Serena who passed the call and Alan had already signaled to NIna that he was trying to contact.

[
This period of separation from NIna has become clear who is the trigger for conflicts.

Something just to watch. Until today we did not have a single political debate between Alan, either with Serena or with Edda ..

Just being fair, with what I watch closely here. Even without understanding Russian.

Either they're stay

Thanks for the info bear.

Honestly Nina and Alan seems so tired from the project and to be on cams,Serena as always the big star,she can still be recovered,even the house looks it's kinda washed out,maybe to close the place for an week or so an reopen in other place more modern with Serena and other persons would revitalize everything.Same regard the other George place,that place it's even more "dead",only with the ritual Edda blowjob etc.George needs big reboot of is houses.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

well

[

Either they're stay

Just to complement.
Nina has to change her attitudes, but Alan also has to change her "childish" posture, Note that I marked the term to make it clear that it is not the reality.

Their "jokes" and "comments" I have already noticed are also very inopportune and somehow offensive to Nina as well. 

Just now, ze81 said:

Honestly Nina and Alan seems so tired from the project and to be on cams,Serena as always the big star,she can still be recovered,even the house looks it's kinda washed out,maybe to close the place for an week or so an reopen in other place more modern with Serena and other persons would revitalize everything.Same regard the other George place,that place it's even more "dead",only with the ritual Edda blowjob etc.George needs big reboot of is houses.

Cant agree more. 

• Upvote 1