Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

As I said ! There is no quarrel among them, no interest.
Basic::)

But also as I said ... thorns must descend aching and scratching in many throats below..when they see the opposite. Mainly in this project ..:dodgy:

The big difference is that I've been here, practically since when this site started, giving positive and motivating comments (even when I do it in a hard tone, like now) ..
Many ancients like me know this very well.:cool:

So at least one here with good sense (and mostly respect), they have by their side, twisting by their success and resumed tops.:cool:

It is not difficult and even easy to begin to bother the other projects here.

Alan and Nina learn to separate the "their" moment between them (intimate, affective and personal) than the need for the "VHTV Show" for the project can ask. Or who else to need (or which).

I'm not here just to see the "show" ... this I have in net free.

Just watch now who will be the lucky one of my 2000 ... very soon already.

I hope it's with this project and they're still here. Since the number 1000 was hit with Anna and Alex in situation at the time (solitary knight ) was, identical, hehehehe.

tT16oHk.jpg

Great idea., Serena
Exactly . Alan did not "speak" and Nina did not "press".

Maybe you can make this two understand that:biggrin:

Wow! Nina had her exclusive Alan earlier. Now he's through to the end with Serena.

He finally walks away to compose himself and lets Nina and Serena play together and alone. Alan does not create resistance for this.

Later, before sleeping he again gives exclusive account of Nina and the day is completely saved and ready for the next :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would miss Serena only.Nina(maybe an little)alan,joe and Edda wouldn't miss.

I believe Nina is the one that keeps this place together.  she's also the one to introduce something new every now and then; i.e. the peg job on the guest a few weeks ago.  I would miss Nina the most because I think she's the ace in this apartment.

Without her, the place falls apart..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I believe Nina is the one that keeps this place together.  she's also the one to introduce something new every now and then; i.e. the peg job on the guest a few weeks ago.  I would miss Nina the most because I think she's the ace in this apartment.

Without her, the place falls apart..

As I said, the "moon" of the place ... and that according to its phases, has a strong power to influence the behavior of the Earth (positively or negatively):cool:

Maybe they should look at the fantastic experience we have in Beth and Rick.:biggrin:

To understand how it is possible to survive in balance, respect and hamonia
in this way of life. Understand to separate fun and good moments from your actual intimate ( and real) ,relationship.

And also in pairs like them:dodgy: