Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes Serena is a sub and needs a dom. She and George fitted perfectly.

An place with Serena,George some guest like tattoo girl and others crazy guests would be at same time crazy good,polemic,lot of talks,and problably one of the most active if George had the same interest and motivation he had when the first house of him opened,no boring routines like Edda and joe entered etc,an active place with star Serena,George and some atractive guests and some polemic things in middle..but not sure if anyone interest in that(of the involved).

People don't want to see sex between people who aren't really passionate for each other. It's the chase that creates the drama and draw to watch. Take that away and present sex just the sake of sex it comes off as staged and pointless. If there was any real danger that Serena could have severed the relationship with Nina then you would have something, but just allowing Alan to have passionless sex with Serena doesn't go very far to hold anyone's interest. So much of VH is becoming dick in dick out, oh look it's over where's my phone, repeat! I see a lot of sex and very little passion that's why I put my faith in the couples. At least I know there is at least some degree of passion. While others may see boring sex, I see the connection and for most of the couples it's genuine. 

I make an exception for Mira and Henry! They actually are capable of having passionate group sex.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

People don't want to see sex between people who aren't really passionate for each other. It's the chase that creates the drama and draw to watch. Take that away and present sex just the sake of sex it comes off as staged and pointless. If there was any real danger that Serena could have severed the relationship with Nina then you would have something, but just allowing Alan to have passionless sex with Serena doesn't go very far to hold anyone's interest. So much of VH is becoming dick in dick out, oh look it's over where's my phone, repeat! I see a lot of sex and very little passion that's why I put my faith in the couples. At least I know there is at least some degree of passion. While others may see boring sex, I see the connection and for most of the couples it's genuine. 

I make an exception for Mira and Henry! They actually are capable of having passionate group sex.  

Well it depends,if it feels extremely fake or emotionless,for exemple in other house an resident girl had sex with other girl and she probraby "had" about 20 or more "amazing" orgasms...in bed..in bathtube..in toilet..in plaine:biggrin:that girl have lots of real intense continuous orgasms,that's an big turn of,but if it's an dude and an atrative girl that even not having sentiment but having good sex then can be enjoyable,as long as they don't go crazy with the things,in Alan and Serena case just didn't seen any chemistry at all,mainly sexual one.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Couldn't have put it any better Amy you are spot on in all respects.

• Like 1

Didn't watch this appartment for a while (ever since Nina left) but she is back again :heart:

She is so damn hot ! 

Don't know if they ever read any comments here, but she definitely is the cutest and hottest girl online (imho that is)

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

confidence and tolerance. Alan shares confidence for Nina and Nina's share tolerance for Alan.

Nina forces the situation there too much. She should hear what Serena sees. His attitudes leave Aan vulnerable to "our" attacks.

That's why I said that the physical presence of George today and there is necessary (reinforcement, for yesterday),
Not only to Alan (man to man) and Nina (sincere friend), but to Joe as well.

Serena and Edda ,are dispensed,
this feedback as I see it.

Mira and Henrry's secret is exactly the same. One has security and trust in the other. If not, do not let it show.

And you're right about one thing. Alan did not "searched" for a, Serena (but today she is essential to  his balance there) and did not searched Marina, or Edda.
However this today is vital to the maintenance of any project if your intent and is comfortable in TOP condition with it. Which is the case here. This is what someone needs to do to assimilate and understand.

George is the ideal person for this.(man for to man).

Nina on the other hand needs to be more malleable, in everything there. Not only in the entertainment of the project, but in dealing with the people around her. .

She catches Alan unnecessarily, since he gives the message and much be, when he is more "safe."

I've seen this place pretty much in the last month (before Nina's trip) so be aware of what happened there on Jan 13/14 (maybe I'm the only one here) to put together my personal observation.

Just now, thedbear said:

confidence and tolerance. Alan shares confidence for Nina and Nina's share tolerance for Alan.

Nina forces the situation there too much. She should hear what Serena sees. His attitudes leave Aan vulnerable to "our" attacks.

That's why I said that the physical presence of George today and there is necessary (reinforcement, for yesterday),
Not only to Alan (man to man) and Nina (sincere friend), but to Joe as well.

Serena and Edda ,are dispensed,
this feedback as I see it.

Mira and Henrry's secret is exactly the same. One has security and trust in the other. If not, do not let it show.

And you're right about one thing. Alan did not "searched" for a, Serena (but today she is essential to  his balance there) and did not searched Marina, or Edda.
However this today is vital to the maintenance of any project if your intent and is comfortable in TOP condition with it. Which is the case here. This is what someone needs to do to assimilate and understand.

George is the ideal person for this.(man for to man).

Nina on the other hand needs to be more malleable, in everything there. Not only in the entertainment of the project, but in dealing with the people around her. .

She catches Alan unnecessarily, since he gives the message and much be, when he is more "safe."

I've seen this place pretty much in the last month (before Nina's trip) so be aware of what happened there on Jan 13/14 (maybe I'm the only one here) to put together my personal observation.

And real advice to Alan. Shoot your cell phone as loud as possible on the wall. With whom you have exchanged messages (whatever it is), it is not helping you, and only being the invisible leader of what we see here.

I said at first trust as a keyword and security. This has to be real and not convenient. Lose this for concrete evidence and not for assumptions and interpretations.

Yes, this is for them to read and reflect on what they are letting through images for to who that accompany them throughout this design time (24/7).

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well it depends,if it feels extremely fake or emotionless,for exemple in other house an resident girl had sex with other girl and she probraby "had" about 20 or more "amazing" orgasms...in bed..in bathtube..in toilet..in plaine:biggrin:that girl have lots of real intense continuous orgasms,that's an big turn of,but if it's an dude and an atrative girl that even not having sentiment but having good sex then can be enjoyable,as long as they don't go crazy with the things,in Alan and Serena case just didn't seen any chemistry at all,mainly sexual one.

Ze81, again you're being repetitive and I will be too.

maybe translation failure.
There is no "space" for chemistry between Alan and Serena, nor there is between Nina and Serena or Edda. Just "project".

Nina can have there as many "khoseys" as she wants. None will  not have real feelings for her at other times than just in bed, as Alan has for her.

The only couple I see here with this level is Anna and Alex.

And Serena and Alan, what was needed and what was actually done for 23 long days was empathy. A real feeling not even close to what we had last night with Lexy in an example.

And the one responsible for creating this bridge of empathy between Serena and Alan was NIna. She needs to understand ,and accept this

without "jealous fools
How was it yesterday

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Cause he's the one who can make Serena be at her best! Alan couldn't do it nearly as well. Now I know bear will prove me wrong in a case or two, but I think lost people would agree that Serena needs to be dominated in order to reach the highest high. Alan isn't the alpha male type that she needs to cum hard. 

Sorry Amy! I just read your comment now quoting ... hehehehehe. Yes, I'll point out differences there. In my vision, Serena would "kill" to have an "Alan" unique to her. As NIna has it.

Not an Alan who "still" promotes inappropriate "jokes" in the sense of a re-approximation or reconciliation, as I saw little with Nina.

But an Alan who exposes himself and his deep feeling and the flower of the skin, as I have seen in these last days.
I do not think George has this profile and this need (or he has the will to be).

To "tame"? George? Indisputable. But no one can "tame" the sun for long.

Or complete, totally a Librian. Believe me, I know that in practice.

And as for Alan's behavior, from what I've seen, he seems to have suffered a lot in childhood and possibly no family. Maybe he was being stuck with no right to replicate and defend himself, which would explain his reaction when Nina screams and talks hard with him.

Note that Nina has someone to talk to on her cell phone, Serena too.
We do not see him talk to anyone (and almost do not leave the place). And much less see his friends. Only Nina's. As now.

As expected, not a single word about what just happened.
I'm not surprised.
why it was not a fight between Alan and NIna and therefore does not attend to those on duty, turn against here. Basic.

Básico.

But again images (which will become memories file) will be the thorn that will have to come down trapped in many THROATS Below
.heheheheheh.

I just hope NIna will remember this particular moment (and of others later), when she again think of having the intention to attack Alan in his morality and masculinity ..
And Alan when again so challenged for such ..

But I'm not deluded that they will not fight anymore. It may even be soon after I complete this post.
For a wet bath towel left carelessly somewhere.
By the way they clean the coffee table ... a glass left over this ...
A patch of footwear left in the hallway ...

Or even a fuck without much effort.

After all Alan "still" is not a machine.Still:angel:

But without much "pressure" he knows how to do it right. Nina needs to process this in a well-defined way once and for all.

Enough there, of mutual verbal aggression.:cry:

Words hurt much more than physical attacks.
That fatally pass and do not leave unhealed wounds and scars on the soul. And in the heart.

This is true for the two of them.

confidence and Tolerance: now they get an image here.:cool:
My two cents.

szSGCim.jpgJv6escb.jpggSqfUd9.jpg