Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Were the hell its George!?Honestly think Alan and Nina are getting to an limit and Probrably would be better to just bring new people to their place,Serena seems still ok,but even her looks tired,and Edda and joe are just Edda and joe..managers should care their residents and houses,this is crap.

Why George? why do you put all your hopes on him? ...

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Honestly Nina and Alan seems so tired from the project and to be on cams,Serena as always the big star,she can still be recovered,even the house looks it's kinda washed out,maybe to close the place for an week or so an reopen in other place more modern with Serena and other persons would revitalize everything.Same regard the other George place,that place it's even more "dead",only with the ritual Edda blowjob etc.George needs big reboot of is houses.

Sorry, Ze81, but since you little notice this project now I can refute your remark.
I do not think they are "tired".

What I see and interpret is that Nina forces the situation there too much

We saw unquestionably how much Alan yielded on the day of his return. The moment file is there for anyone who wants to take the test.

So he has no "problems." See what happened a few hours ago, how Alan was following the weather, and who.,forced and knocked over everything.

Look at Serena's attitude, to take advantage of who was wrong there.

Timeline leaves this still visibly clear.
:cool:

38 minutes ago, snag said:

Because he it's the manager and the one that choose the residents,ao mainly the hopes must be put on him and of course in the residents,but in the end it's up to him to make things rolling or not(always with the participation of residents).

4 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

It looks like Nina is packing. Alan is laying on the bed. Is Nina leaving the project?

Like I said above. Nina pushes the situation too hard and is unable to admit to being wrong.

And I do not think Nina is leaving the project.

The project is leaving VH.

She finally got what she sought.

again a shame. I do not have much else, so arrest me on this site, now.:cry:

36 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, Ze81, but since you little notice this project now I can refute your remark.
I do not think they are "tired".

What I see and interpret is that Nina forces the situation there too much

We saw unquestionably how much Alan yielded on the day of his return. The moment file is there for anyone who wants to take the test.

So he has no "problems." See what happened a few hours ago, how Alan was following the weather, and who forced and knocked over everything.

Look at Serena's attitude, to take advantage of who was wrong there.

Timeline leaves this still visibly clear.
:cool:

And I respect your view in this regard p(and probarby because you watch the place more than me In lastest months it's more accuracy than mine)but still think based on what I watch that Alan and Nina are very tired from cams,Nina even all this days out returned but nothing was fixed and Alan looks always kinda not happy at all,think Serena can give so much more with other new residents,Edda and joe are even more lost than Alan and Nina,to me the key word it's..reboot.Keep Serena..new house or couple houses with fresh look and residents,give back again that continually deliver and fresh events and adapt to moments the manager was well know and made him one of th best at an time(not anymore).

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And I respect your view in this regard p(and probarby because you watch the place more than me I think lastest months it's more accuracy than mine)but still think based on what I watch that Alan and Nina are very tired from cams,Nina even all this days out returned but nothing was fixed and Alan looks always kinda not happy at all,think Serena can give so much more with other new residents,Edda and joe are even more lost than Alan and Nina,to me the key word it's..reboot.Keep Serena..new house or couple houses with fresh look and residents,give back again that continually deliver and fresh events and adapt to moments the manager was well know and made him one of th best at an time(not anymore).

You can even introduce another couple. Or Serena go to Edda.
The fact is that with separation from Alan and NIna, my incentive to stay on this site is gone.

I'm sad because they really like each other. Is very .

I can not believe that Nina is all inside, much less Alan.

We saw everyone in this 23 days, how much he was left without ground with the absence of NIna.
Unquestionable.

It is unfortunate that both are DUMB,
too much to admit it and overcome the obstacles there

1 hour ago, snag said:

Cause he's the one who can make Serena be at her best! Alan couldn't do it nearly as well. Now I know bear will prove me wrong in a case or two, but I think lost people would agree that Serena needs to be dominated in order to reach the highest high. Alan isn't the alpha male type that she needs to cum hard. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Cause he's the one who can make Serena be at her best! Alan couldn't do it nearly as well. Now I know bear will prove me wrong in a case or two, but I think lost people would agree that Serena needs to be dominated in order to reach the highest high. Alan isn't the alpha male type that she needs to cum hard. 

Yes Serena is a sub and needs a dom. She and George fitted perfectly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, thedbear said:

You can even introduce another couple. Or Serena go to Edda.
The fact is that with separation from Alan and NIna, my incentive to stay on this site is gone.

I'm sad because they really like each other. Is very .

I can not believe that Nina is all inside, much less Alan.

We saw everyone in this 23 days, how much he was left without ground with the absence of NIna.
Unquestionable.

It is unfortunate that both are DUMB,
too much to admit it and overcome the obstacles there

Really hope Serena doesn't go to Edda,anyone that goes to Edda and joe place it's imediatly condemned to eternal boredom.Maybe Nina and Alan alone in their own place would work better for them,but even then we seen that both have not ease way of be,we seen that in first times when the place was just them.So who knows what will happen next.