Misty Part #2

33 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's probably almost everyone, not just you. When your with someone new theres a whole different vibe at first, it's lust more than love.

that's the normal thing. but they fucked like crazy for 1 1/2 days then stopped completely. if misty is going to stay like this she may as well move now. nothing wrong with settling down with 1 guy but where is the sex? my bet is on this lasting maybe a week at most. if #32 doesn't start fucking her VERY SOON (like tonight) she'll be off with #33 in a day or 2 probably of cam & we all lose.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's probably almost everyone, not just you. When your with someone new theres a whole different vibe at first, it's lust more than love.

That's the very word should have used 'lust' where you just have these eyes 😍

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that's the normal thing. but they fucked like crazy for 1 1/2 days then stopped completely. if misty is going to stay like this she may as well move now. nothing wrong with settling down with 1 guy but where is the sex? my bet is on this lasting maybe a week at most. if #32 doesn't start fucking her VERY SOON (like tonight) she'll be off with #33 in a day or 2 probably of cam & we all lose.

Agreed. She has a high sex drive, if he's not satisfying her sexually I can't see it lasting either.

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Does anybody know or think it may be her time of the month?

I wrote about this a few days ago. On red days, she had stopped activity and before. And joked with Anna month ago - on topic she need to go with a poster "Sorry guys at my period."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

How many daYS has it been without sex for her? Ithink her old record was like 12 hours or something

• Like 2