Misty Part #2

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

misty had 4 dates with mr black today & no real guys. might as well call her toy #33!

Well, he is ready to give pleasure at any moment.:biggrin: He is her favorite "man". But work on #33 in process. Maybe tomorrow.

Meanwhile - small delivery. Perhaps there will be less fast food from delivery and more tasty and healthy food.:angel:

1800.jpg

1801.jpg

1802.jpg

• Like 3

It is an updated version of an old concept that used to be common in bedsit flats; then there was a small oven/grill with one or two rings on top. Now one can get microwaves which are also conventional ovens in the same unit and putting an electric ring or two on top is merely reinventing the old pattern but with a microwave as well.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

It is an updated version of an old concept that used to be common in bedsit flats; then there was a small oven/grill with one or two rings on top. Now one can get microwaves which are also conventional ovens in the same unit and putting an electric ring or two on top is merely reinventing the old pattern but with a microwave as well.

But that is a microwave or a oven??? it seems a oven to me.. Especially because of the door and the 'flat' back part. But yes, i understand the concept.. It's getting an small and portable 2in1

18 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I suspect it is both a microwave and a conventional oven; I don't know for certain, but I do know one can buy ones which are both locally here in the UK. They are on sale in the village electrical goods store here.

Just to clarify and because i think could me a 'translation' problem for the words that i'm using.. 

Microwave (with that 'non flat' part at the back)
50042034_474616.PNG Esatto-MC25BF-25L-Convetion-Built-in-Mic
Electric Oven
pow61b.jpg

Electric Plates Cooker

dual-hotplate-2._ipro-dual-hot-plate-001

The equipment from Misty house: Electric Min Oven

Oypla-Electric-Mini-Oven-Mate.jpg

• Like 1

I confess I have not examined the ones in the shop closely; I simply know that they advertise themselves as being both conventional and microwave ovens. Adding the rings on top is, I suspect, from the engineering point of view the least difficult part of the design and manufacturing process (more power, more robust frame, and bigger fuses!). Sorry not to be more specific.

Looking again I suspect that one IS conventional only; I do not have caps of the opposing view of the Kitchen/Living room to look and see if she does not have a microwave separately on the worktop near the fridge freezer and am not a member to do so.

Edited by Oldstalker
To be as honest as I am able.