Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

I just seen what happened with Mira, all i have to say is first things first @Mira&Henry are you ok? I have seen such things before and they ain't fun. And before anyone cast any garbage it is a medical condition.

I have just returned after 3 days away on business and logged in..
Can I first say that the comments on here ...the ones that are derogatory to Mira are not by me, my room mate logged into my account on my pc whilst I was away and thought it would be a jolly jape to post  this rubbish knowing how much I love interacting with you guys.
I know, to most of you it is a lame excuse, but I swear to god it's the truth.
My admiration of Mira is well documented in my previous posts and I was horrified to read the recent ones.
peace and love to everyone.
Plum.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Just In said:

I just seen what happened with Mira, all i have to say is first things first @Mira&Henry are you ok? I have seen such things before and they ain't fun. And before anyone cast any garbage it is a medical condition.

Is the footage still available?

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Don't assume that she has a seizure disorder, it could be any number of things. The fact that she didn't seem to be moving on the ground makes me think it was syncope and not a seizure. Either way I hope she gets seen by a doctor if this was the first time that's ever happened and she isn't aware of the cause. Many people who have this happen never experience it ever again. I hope that's the case with her. 💗🤞🍀

I think she might suffer from migraines, that would explain why she was sitting in the dark in the bedroom.

Screenshot.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

She experienced some kind of loss of consciousness today fell out of the chair onto the floor. She cut her cheek pretty bad. She's been somewhat disoriented ever since. 

I have seen that before on RLC whit Nicole , two seizure on a short notice of time ( week ), its frightening !:sad: