Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i don't want to ruin everyone's fun but i don't think bating undercover is going to bring in many new subscribers. jmo!:huh:

Very true but i don't think a visitor/friend is that worried.? Unless Vera is hoping for an apartment?

Now that could be good.

i don't want to ruin everyone's fun but i don't think bating undercover is going to bring in many new subscribers. jmo!:huh:

I don't think guests give a shit one way or another about bringing in new subs seeing as how it's not even their job to do so.

• Like 1

For a friend, who I assume is just babysitting the apartment, i thought she has provided a good days entertainment, well done Vera any extras would be appreciated lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think guests give a shit one way or another about bringing in new subs seeing as how it's not even their job to do so.

i don't expect her to care. but i do like to have fun. too many people take things a little too seriously on these sites at times don't you think?:dodgy:

6 hours ago, nack said:

I would like her to invite some guys and get the shit fucked out of her not that it's gonna happen. Not everyone is Misty !!

Agree. At least Ron should come over. And I liked yesterdays outfit better. Too much clothes today :angel: