Linda & Leon

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thank her?Should we forget two full weeks of near nothing,lots of "tec problems" tat we know etc?Sorry but no way we should thank Linda neither Carrie,but..after two weeks it was an good start,lets see how things go on.

Well of my personal part, I will only be effectively convinced, if when Carrie and Linda are alone and playing with each other, this "play" starts as the pattern, (which I said before ,much taste because it creates a differential to the others),
And she are very good at it, without doubts

But then the thing becomes "real and serious" in them.

And reinforcement, between them, what it means, without justification (after and we have seen today of both) to continue only in provocation.

In my view, now is the time for them to be serious. Tim, Zoe, Clara, Stas included.

The trial period is over. For the entire A & L project. .

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Well of my personal part, I will only be effectively convinced, if when Carrie and Linda are alone and playing with each other, this "play" starts as the pattern, (which I said before ,much taste because it creates a differential to the others),

And reinforcement, between them, what it means, without justification (after and we have seen today of both) to continue only in provocation.

In my view, now is the time for them to be serious. Tim, Zoe, Clara, Stas included.

clara & stas have proven themselves. the others need to step it up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

clara & stas have proven themselves. the others need to step it up.

by a strange coincidence I am just now redeeming in their time line, before with # 1, later along with Linda and finally with Tim like voyeur.

In my view, it is clear that we will have a real 4some among them. I fervently hope it's here in Linda. In this apartment.

Just to imagine she and Clara dancing in minimal costumes or even both naked in front of this mirrors, before the main action (provoking) makes to raise until defunct. In case, it would be Tim, hehehehe.

By the way, this moment of Clara with Stas and # 1 danced for them, first in white lingerie and then in black deserve moment files, agrees.
:cool:

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

Agree.Isnt one good night of the two that will put everything good and erase two really bad weeks,it's from now on that's counts..will they return to nothing for weeks or be active like most in VH..lets wait and see.Regard A&L places..Clara place always been active and continues being,now Tim place looks more an bad joke than anything else.Other bad thing of A&L places it's the hidding room,or wardrobes.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

by a strange coincidence I am just now redeeming in their time line, before with # 1, later along with Linda and finally with Tim like voyeur.

In my view, it is clear that we will have a real 4some among them. I fervently hope it's here in Linda. In this apartment.

Just to imagine she and Clara dancing in minimal costumes or even both naked in front of this mirrors, before the main action (provoking) makes to raise until defunct. In case, it would be Tim, hehehehe.

By the way, this moment of Clara with Stas and # 1 danced for them, first in white lingerie and then in black deserve moment files, agrees.
:cool:

got it all!