Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yep it's Kiko

JUST WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT NORA HAS FINALLY COME ON RLC WITHOUT BRINGING HER STRAY SKINNY DOG (KIKO) WITH HER,,,,,,WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS FEEL THE NEED TO BRING HIM TO THE APT,,,WTF.!!!!:dodgy::dodgy:

angry.gifangry.gif

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

JUST WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT NORA HAS FINALLY COME ON RLC WITHOUT BRINGING HER STRAY SKINNY DOG (KIKO) WITH HER,,,,,,WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS FEEL THE NEED TO BRING HIM TO THE APT,,,WTF.!!!!:dodgy::dodgy:

angry.gifangry.gif

I just said that   :biggrin:  He didn't gain any weight

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

JUSTO CUANDO QUISIERA DECIR QUE NORA POR FIN HA LLEGADO A LA RLC SIN TRAER SU ESPADA SKINNY DOG (KIKO) CON ELLA ... POR QUÉ SIEMPRE SIENTE LA NECESIDAD DE LLEVARLO AL APT ,,, WTF.! !!!:dodgy::dodgy:

angry.gifangry.gif

A very reasonable explanation is that he will have gone to pick her up at the house. Since she seems to have not brought a car.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

A very reasonable explanation is that he will have gone to pick her up at the house. Since she seems to have not brought a car.

It's called "Meet me outside/or downstairs,,,,,,,,,,,, usually when you come to pick someone up from somewhere there is no need to get out the car and go inside the house or Apt.

15 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Vi a Karol y Diane dando lo que parecían ser billetes de banco (dinero) Tal vez para alcohol o comida o transporte o ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:huh:

It is very probable that the food will be paid among all the girls, it is not the first time that we see that the girls pay for everything. Since their expenses in food are minimal, since they prefer to spend a lot of money on clothes, shoes and makeup. But since he spends his money each, he does not enter anymore.
In fact, we have seen more things, like the girls in B2, collected money at midnight, to go out and buy something, and come back .. "with nothing" in their hands.

• Like 1