Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

OOOhhhh LEORA
You ruined a morning of work, but it was worth it !!!
The moments you gave us on CAM 7 were sublime !!!
Thank you Leora!!! God bless you....

Seeing you prostrate in bed, after orgasm, no one can be indifferent, and I thought, what a pity, a girl like you that any man kisses her feet ....
BUT love is blind.

• Upvote 1

Hello guys and girls .... so I read it has been a lucky day for you ... my schedule is complicated to be able to enjoy this love goddess ... my work and my hobbies I can not see it as much as I would like .. but I have faith that in punctual moments at this time I can catch her one day and enjoy the sensuality that comes from this woman ... Read more kisses where you like ... jajjajaj

My dear Leora! A long time fan of you. As Pasha as well. :-) You're not here for anyone especially...but for Paul. ;-) Anyway - as your sexual heat(l)ing growing, I would like to encourage (ask, maybe even dare... :-) ) you to...go a step further. A close up or a fing up to your adorable be(-ass-)hind, perhaps just to play with your adorable + sensitive tits or...just nevermind me - and just enjoy being the dearest and sweetest and the Queen of RLC  having some fun as well. Respect + Kiss! :heart:

18 hours ago, sexy girl said:

thanks for the advice ... after several consultations rather not post it until 'nn I will have understood how the system works ..... so I avoid being banned ... thanks

Hey there sexy girl. As to what Mr. Squirrel was explaining to you, depending on what vid recording software you decide to download off of net and go with, when you record a vid that has vid recording security marks, you can record a vid without the security marks, or record a vid normally and remove the marks afterwards by using the appropriate setting(s) in the recording software. Depends on what recording software or level of recording  software you decide to download to use as to what features and settings are included. But other than the letters or numbers in the lower left corner of the screen while viewing o RLC, if you look closely, you will see pretty good sized dots that look like they are trying to blink into view, but never come all the way into view. My suggestion, is get a good recording software, then if you want to remove those marks to be able to repost somewhere else, you will be able to.

Notes about yesterday (I forget the delay, but after this event it seems that my internet has collapsed and only came back today = D), I wanted to thank Lora for paying attention to the camera that is on the bed, it is the best camera of all RLC Her image is great, thank you very much, Lora. Is incredible, the lighting of this camera in the morning and afternoon is incredible, is extremely clear from 9:00 am to 2:00 p.m. from the location of the apartment, could have a dance As you do in the guest room when you use the computer for this camera, or use it more often alone or with pasha. Thank you so much for giving attention to this camera, my goddess.