Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Leora is the ultimate showgirl. Even when she is not giving us a show such as bating, she is still at it. Just her walking and the way she moves all the time is a subconcius show. Do not get me wrong I love her. She is the Goddess. Walking,the movement of sitting down all this she does with a fine grace. Watch how she moves and you will see. Almost as if she was taught how to walk, sit and move as a graceful lady.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HermanS said:

Leora, if you do ever read these boards, I really love your dancing and everything else you do. If you ever leave Paul I'm available...

Leora has been known to not only read camcaps but to respond to some posts.

Our trusted Russian-English interpreters are concentrating in the all-girl apartments, maybe because we need the text-TV style reporting from there as we do not get any visual material. Are there any other Russian speakers who could follow discussions between Leora and Paul and tell us what they are talking about - in a kind of argument they are having right now,.in calm discussions probably about their relatonship (?), before sex, after sex (during sex they do not talk, and Paul does not seem to whisper beautiful thoughts into her ears, not before, not after). My prediction is that they will face problems due to their totally different sexual behaviour (= due to Paul´s ignorance and weak learning skills) and it would be interesting to learn how the relationshjip develops - much more real life than in the artificial all-girl apartments.

Leora and Paul have been in a long term relation. So they have arguments just like any other couple. At one time Paul did not like her being nude and half nude all the time, but finally came around again. For everyday translations it is not needed.

11 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Our trusted Russian-English interpreters are concentrating in the all-girl apartments, maybe because we need the text-TV style reporting from there as we do not get any visual material. Are there any other Russian speakers who could follow discussions between Leora and Paul and tell us what they are talking about - in a kind of argument they are having right now,.in calm discussions probably about their relatonship (?), before sex, after sex (during sex they do not talk, and Paul does not seem to whisper beautiful thoughts into her ears, not before, not after). My prediction is that they will face problems due to their totally different sexual behaviour (= due to Paul´s ignorance and weak learning skills) and it would be interesting to learn how the relationshjip develops - much more real life than in the artificial all-girl apartments.

100% agree with you. I even feared if he wasn't seeing her performance this morning ...

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Leora is the ultimate showgirl. Even when she is not giving us a show such as bating, she is still at it. Just her walking and the way she moves all the time is a subconcius show. Do not get me wrong I love her. She is the Goddess. Walking,the movement of sitting down all this she does with a fine grace. Watch how she moves and you will see. Almost as if she was taught how to walk, sit and move as a graceful lady.

She may have been taught the fundamentals. But, I think her natural grace, and poise has been with her from the moment she was born . Only to improve with age. Comparing her to when she first became part of the RLC project until now. I, for one believe she is still improving to a level not acquired by many. ::)

29 minutes ago, lwis said:

100% agree with you. I even feared if he wasn't seeing her performance this morning ...

I, would not be too concerned about Paul's reaction to this mornings nearly epic performance. If you look back, Paul was playing the guitar in the GR when Leora did her exercises bottomless, right in front of him. Including the laying on the floor doing the wide open leg stretches right in front of the camera.  :blush:

I, just looked in on them. Paul is on the lap top, with ear phones on. Lovely Leora is cuddled up beside him, half covered by his arm, and appears to be sound asleep. All indications are that every thing is "hunky-dory" between them. :biggrin: