Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I said relax, did I not ? Nothing more, and certainly nothing about any performance of any day if you're referring to her performance as her self pleasuring and satisfying herself. Furthermore, as far as I am concerned, whatever she does, and how often, is her business. Maybe you should consider where your thoughts and mind may be on certain subject matter, and not be as concerned about someone else trying to be nice to someone my friend.

My thoughts are not on any subject matter as to whether she does anything or not never has been. Yes she will do what she wants when she wants and with whom she wants.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I said relax, did I not ? Nothing more, and certainly nothing about any performance of any day if you're referring to her performance as her self pleasuring and satisfying herself. Furthermore, as far as I am concerned, whatever she does, and how often, is her business. Maybe you should consider where your thoughts and mind may be on certain subject matter, and not be as concerned about someone else trying to be nice to someone my friend.

It has already bee mentioned earlier in this chat thread that it is likely that she has not been feeling well lately.

if she does not dance it does not mean that she was not feeling well lately.

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

My thoughts are not on any subject matter as to whether she does anything or not never has been. Yes she will do what she wants when she wants and with whom she wants.

Evidently they are on the subject matter of her performance last week as you make a point to mention, and to as how often someone may think she should have such performances. I said nothing about, nor insinuated anything of that nature, but you did.

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Evidently they are on the subject matter of her performance last week as you make a point to mention, and to as how often someone may think she should have such performances. I said nothing about, nor insinuated anything of that nature, but you did.

NO you just mentioned her dancing in your first post today which most times leads to her bating. Maybe I am reading between the lines.

Just now, Pepe said:

NO you just mentioned her dancing in your first post today which most times leads to her bating. Maybe I am reading between the lines.

Well it does not always lead to her bating as you say. Maybe I enjoy observing her dance other than just that. Can you read that between any lines ? 

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well it does not always lead to her bating as you say. Maybe I enjoy observing her dance other than just that. Can you read that between any lines ? 

I did not say it always leads to that. I did however say most times which does not mean always.

14 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I did not say it always leads to that. I did however say most times which does not mean always.

Oh, now a literary scholar huh. Pepe or whatever your name may be dude, go play your little childish fantasy game of playing in, creeping around in, or living in her panty drawer and do not be concerned about what I post in this thread or forum for that matter,when just trying to be cordial and nice to someone. That's my angle.

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Seems to me that you're the one in need of a reality and maturity check with all the panty drawer remarks.

I will let you be the bigger man and have the last word.

FYI she happens to like me in her panty drawer where she can keep an eye on me.

• Upvote 2