Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

26 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Foamy yur imagination runs wilder than mine. If I am wrong I'll say so but I don't see them home to much longer. 

Pepe, it seems you are dead on. I, also agree with Foamy that Leora has definitely been in a playful mood. Seems that they will be a happy couple doing what they want today.  ::)

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She'd look good wearing a trash bag 

Leora, also does marvels to a plain pair of blue jeans. I, might add there is not a wrinkle in the fabric anywhere, they are of the poured into customized fit design made especially for The Goddess.::)

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Leora, also does marvels to a plain pair of blue jeans. I, might add there is not a wrinkle in the fabric anywhere, they are of the poured into customized fit design made especially for The Goddess.::)

Amen to that brother. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, scutus said:

I remember how upset she was when she couldn't fit into a pair of jeans and I think later a pair of shorts which she threw directly at Eva ... temper, temper.

• Upvote 2

She could dress like trailer trash and she'd make it look good. We'd still be frothing at the mouth to see her. But I digress...You may now continue the endless Leora Goddess worship service....Little squirrel must scamper off to put out the endless flame wars in Barc 1 and 2... :dodgy:

• Upvote 4

Enjoyable conversations recently. Had tired of the sickly sycophantic diatribes, but much to like about the latest posts as we await action on the main stage, or stages.

Strong Flo may be a deterrent but I'm sure we'll soon see what we're patiently waiting for before too long

4 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Were is Leora...

Today is International Woman's Day, and a national holiday in Russia, Paul has taken her away for the day to a hotel.  

• Upvote 4

Yes, the March 8 is International Women's Day, and then the sense of the man or boyfriend to give flowers to his wife or girlfriend. And it seemed that the men who appreciated their wives in the RLC anyway. Yes Bogdan and Sasha gave their wives a nice bouquet of flowers, which they show that they appreciate and love them. While many of the other men was then not as keen to give something to their girlfriends. Irma really got a large bouquet of red roses, which she often went and smelled of. Yes Paul has probably given a night to his beautiful Leora anyway. ✨??

• Upvote 4