Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't see any Hidden Content.   Someone just playing around.   The Hidden Content thing is not on the Original Post.

Those big, grey "hidden content" boxes are everywhere. I see them in
almost every video thread I check. I thought it was something new
Admin created.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't see any Hidden Content.   Someone just playing around.   The Hidden Content thing is not on the Original Post.

In fact, I see three of your posts in Leora's video thread with those
"hidden content" boxes tacked onto the bottom of them.

24 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

In fact, I see three of your posts in Leora's video thread with those
"hidden content" boxes tacked onto the bottom of them.

There was some hidden Content earlier as someone took the pleasure of posting Spam Linked Content. Those files were hidden and eventually removed.  Could have been something from those items.

I just looked into the Video Thread and don't see anything that's Hidden or States Hidden Content as such on the above post with the video and picture.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

There was some hidden Content earlier as someone took the pleasure of posting Spam Linked Content. Those files were hidden and eventually removed.  Could have been something from those items.

I just looked into the Video Thread and don't see anything that's Hidden or States Hidden Content as such on the above post with the video and picture.

@ StnCld316 it could be because those that are non premium member see the hidden content that may be why you don't see it. I do see it because I haven't renewed my premium membership. 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Pepe said:

@ StnCld316 it could be because those that are non premium member see the hidden content that may be why you don't see it. I do see it because I haven't renewed my premium membership. 

I'll have to check that out with one of my other Accounts and get a Screenshot of it.  The only ones that should be able to see the Hidden Posts and Hidden Content are Admins & Mods.

Thanks for the Heads Up.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I see what it is now.. That's where something has been uploaded as an Attachment and is only Viewable with a Premium Membership.

I would have never known it was there unless I am on with a Regular Account like I am now. I only use this if someone reports something unusual that should not be there then I have to check it out as I can't see those things with my other Account.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

I see what it is now.. That's where something has been uploaded as an Attachment and is only Viewable with a Premium Membership.

I would have never known it was there unless I am on with a Regular Account like I am now. I only use this if someone reports something unusual that should not be there then I have to check it out as I can't see those things with my other Account.

That's when I started noticing it is when premium ran out. I just haven't had a chance to to reup my premium. 

Thanks for verifying that. 

• Upvote 3