Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

This is a masturbation with the siphon, not the ones imagined of Belle in B2

Sorry but I did not see this one. Was she in the tub, and did she really have a siphon (a soda siphon), the kind that the bartenders use? That would be something new! But what if she used the showerhead? Would anybody have pictures or a video?

Leora was in the tub, taking her morning shower. She was dancing, wagging her ass, totally naked,ohoh such vision, such beauty...

Then she started to get horny, and sat facing the cams, and foreplays with the hot water from the shower.

It was beautiful, amazing ...
Finished off with bate and anal finger ...

Thank you Leora. What you do for us, your fans, no other one does in RLC
Unfortunately, we can only see your spasms of pleasure, because there is no sound on cams 5 and 6. RLC, put sound at least on cam 6, please.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Noitsnot said:

Having watched these two for quite a while, I have arrived at a conclusion that whereas Leora is scrupulously particular about personal hygiene, the strutting peacock that is Paul has some of the worse habits I have ever seen in a man. I can never remember ever having seen him use soap when he showers, just letting the water alone remove his stench, he eats like a pig at a trough with no table manners whatsoever, picks his nose and flicks it anywhere he happens to be. For a woman so particular I am amazed she can even get near his body, let alone put his smelly cock in her mouth.Having said that he does have her, so he must have something that I am missing, and it certainly isn't charisma. or is she just comfortable with him, because for 90% of the time she can do as she wishes.  

I also find it surprising that I see very few of the RLC people take a shower or wash their genitals before sex. Maybe if they have bidet showers and wash on the toilet seat, I don´t see it, but usually they start having sex without going to the bathroom. Spontaneous sex is of course nice, but I would put hygiene before spontaneity, especially as concerns oral sex.

Ok. Leora, well done ...
Shut up the critics ... Paul satisfied for another month ....
And Paul, who gives what he has,  more is not obliged ... a star by the effort.

But Leora, in these sex things, we must be more selfish, because giving as much as you always did, and receiving only a little bit, one day can finish badly.

Lovely. Now, Paul also took an extra gear and took his own command in the bedroom, giving the most delicious Leora a nice enjoyment in the bed. Without she having to show him how she really wants to enjoy when they have sex. Now it was really nice to see you both enjoy hot together. Have a nice night with beautiful dreams. ✨???

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Noitsnot said:

Having watched these two for quite a while, I have arrived at a conclusion that whereas Leora is scrupulously particular about personal hygiene, the strutting peacock that is Paul has some of the worse habits I have ever seen in a man. I can never remember ever having seen him use soap when he showers, just letting the water alone remove his stench, he eats like a pig at a trough with no table manners whatsoever, picks his nose and flicks it anywhere he happens to be. For a woman so particular I am amazed she can even get near his body, let alone put his smelly cock in her mouth.Having said that he does have her, so he must have something that I am missing, and it certainly isn't charisma. or is she just comfortable with him, because for 90% of the time she can do as she wishes.  

Now you've done it! I have to imagine a rubber covering their entire bodies as if I was in a Woody Allen movie. Please, no more of this, it does not have a place here. Right now, it's all about that Ass, Sweaty or Not, Here I Cum! :shy: