Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

10 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Vous devez vous tromper de personne,  je ne parle jamais d'anale  et je ne juge pas souvent les gens mais quand je n'aime pas je le fais  savoir 

et si cela vous dérange ,  je m'en contrefous ...... 

je me trompe peut être et cela me dérange pas du tout

bonne journée 

• Upvote 2

Because it is evident that the gorgeous woman strives to take good care of herself, aside from her beauty, it is truly obvious that she is certainly a sexy and hot woman also. The ways in which she moves when she chooses to dance, only exhibit some of the ways of how sexy, hot, and erotic she is when she has a desire or feeling to be. She is truly a special and wonderful woman.

• Upvote 1

Leora, is apparently off to the tanning salon to get yet another shade darker. After donning her cut off short short jeans shorts, and determining that too much ass cheek was exposed. She changed to her slightly longer black shorts. Evidently, yet too much exposure. She wound up selecting her favorite pair of denim jeans, with the knee openings, so as not to bring traffic to a stand still.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos May 2017. to ?

Is it my imagination or is CC becoming mundane and boring, same old rhetoric spewed out by the same usual suspects, a mixture of real time commentators, sycophants, and fantasists. Whats happened to the days when contributors used to have a laugh and joke with each other and generally take the piss out of life itself......everyone now is taking themselves much too seriously and believing they are really in love with Leora, a battle to see who can love her the most, or think they truly understand her.  Come on guys, wake up from your daydreams and put some life back into the forum, before it shrivels up and dies. Inject some humour into it, or whatever, but for Christs sake do something instead of just sitting there in front of your PC drooling over someone who is unobtainable, and an object of fantasy. Wipe the saliva from your chin, stop scratching your bollocks and liven this forum up, I don't think it was created to see who would be the first person to die from over exposure to boredom.

Why not tickle the keyboards and really slag me out for being a complete arsewhole, that would at least put some life back into you all, and this once entertaining forum.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Is it my imagination or is CC becoming mundane and boring, same old rhetoric spewed out by the same usual suspects, a mixture of real time commentators, sycophants, and fantasists. Whats happened to the days when contributors used to have a laugh and joke with each other and generally take the piss out of life itself......everyone now is taking themselves much too seriously and believing they are really in love with Leora, a battle to see who can love her the most, or think they truly understand her.  Come on guys, wake up from your daydreams and put some life back into the forum, before it shrivels up and dies. Inject some humour into it, or whatever, but for Christs sake do something instead of just sitting there in front of your PC drooling over someone who is unobtainable, and an object of fantasy. Wipe the saliva from your chin, stop scratching your bollocks and liven this forum up, I don't think it was created to see who would be the first person to die from over exposure to boredom.

Why not tickle the keyboards and really slag me out for being a complete arsewhole, that would at least put some life back into you all, and this once entertaining forum.  :biggrin:

Actually I like it much more this way. No, its not just because I don't have sense of humor - I have bought a lot of it. ;) But this is not a joke forum. I want to read here things about Leora, but not any kind of jokes. Please save them to the comedy forum!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It's not your imagination, when I joined this Forum there was light hearted banter flying around all over, even Leora could be seen having a laugh with us, that was until the Trolls made an appearance. Now on a more serious note what's happened between you, Pepe and Foamy if you three have called truce the end of the world is nigh 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I, don't think there is any danger of this forum dying. Seems to me someone was thinking back to himself, his personal thoughts prior to " Leora deletes her account " days in the first paragraph of this quote. Or maybe it was " Pilgrims " thoughts !

But then I was not a member of the " clique group " who were in direct contact with Leora, trying by whatever means to impress her. " drooling over someone who is unobtainable " ; or is suffering from rejection.

On the reality issue. Posts made to the " fantasy girls on vacation " apartment are the only posts that out number the posts to Leora and Paul. The Krasnoyarsk couples are the remainder of the second tenants to the original Reallife  concept. 

I, personally think that the group of posters now, for the most part, show more respect and appreciation toward Leora. No, it is not the same forum it used to be, nor can it cause the same damage resulting in Leora's no longer posting in this forum. There are a few left who know why. Don't we !!!

IMHO !!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, scutus said:

I, don't think there is any danger of this forum dying. Seems to me someone was thinking back to himself, his personal thoughts prior to " Leora deletes her account " days in the first paragraph of this quote. Or maybe it was " Pilgrims " thoughts !

But then I was not a member of the " clique group " who were in direct contact with Leora, trying by whatever means to impress her. " drooling over someone who is unobtainable " ; or is suffering from rejection.

On the reality issue. Posts made to the " fantasy girls on vacation " apartment are the only posts that out number the posts to Leora and Paul. The Krasnoyarsk couples are the remainder of the second tenants to the original Reallife  concept. 

I, personally think that the group of posters now, for the most part, show more respect and appreciation toward Leora. No, it is not the same forum it used to be, nor can it cause the same damage resulting in Leora's no longer posting in this forum. There are a few left who know why. Don't we !!!

IMHO !!

Ah, I wonder how I knew it would be you who would attempt to liven it up.....albeit with your poisonous unfounded remarks invented within your conspirital mind, I told you before to either put up or shut up.....you couldn't do the fiormer but still in your school playground way produce the latter. 

When you write things, about the " clique" as you call it, you talk as if you are in a position of knowledge, but once again it is all an illusion in your over active immagination, I also know that it was neither myself or the skunk who contributed to her declining to post on this forum any longer......and that Mr Conspirator is the truth of the matter, neither was I as you think party to any disrespectful or abusive remarks made directly or indirectly to her . 

I am not sure your mind is capable of deducing what is fact or fiction but I will spell it out for you. 1: I did nothing whatsoever to instigate or cause her to close her account. 2: Yes I had another account, which I told you about in confidence, and the reason for having it, and if people wish to check the postings out under that name they will find only positive comments.3: Anyone with a grain of common sense knew that she posted on here and most of them knew what name she went under at varying times.....her username was only posted as proof after Howard refused to accept she posted on this forum.

Out of those facts, your mind went into overdrive and created a story based on nothing more than your suspicions and the fact you wanted to look smart and clever.....you may have fooled some people, but those people who know the truth of what happened that day are not fooled.

One way or another, we are never going to like each other or agree on certain aspects, so let's leave it at that shall we. But please, next time you wish to berate someone or accuse someone of wrongdoing, make sure you are in possession of ALL the relevant facts, and try to keep to those facts and not try to embellish them by adding your own interpretations. I know this forum revolves around fantasies, but try and keep your opinions of others factual. 

This particular thread is now closed as far as I am concerned.

And a look in the mirror in you case still applies !!!!    I, will never divulge my source of information involving your activities. Now this thread is closed.

I, see that Leora has made it home. I, will go see what she has in store for us. Have a great day.