Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Her second bate of today was well on the way, but then she stopped - that requires some discipline! I thought she would go to the guest room to finish but she didn´t. Has she ever bated till the happy end, while Paul is sleeping in the BR?

Good evening at all smack .... this morning I saw the masturbation of Leora .... I did not watch her for excitement but for the curiosity of her anal making ..... in my opinion she likes it also see From face-to-face expressions that does not just do it for cameras but why do they like it ...... I've watched the video several times and watched her face expressions and there is no pain ...... why not try it even with Paul? What will it be blocked? ...... I do not think there is an answer but as a woman girl remains a curiosity

53 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Good evening at all smack .... this morning I saw the masturbation of Leora .... I did not watch her for excitement but for the curiosity of her anal making ..... in my opinion she likes it also see From face-to-face expressions that does not just do it for cameras but why do they like it ...... I've watched the video several times and watched her face expressions and there is no pain ......  oyur reach,.why not try it even with Paul? What will it be blocked? ...... I do not think there is an answer but as a woman girl remains a curiosity

Hi sexy girl, nice to see that you are back. I have also wondered if a woman can really enjoy anal, but yes, it seems that she likes it, maybe the pressure she gets from that thrust.is somehow enjoyable.

I have been worried about Leora spending so much time on the balcony, out of our reach. She was again there without undies and the phone in her hand. I hope she is not bating there. Somebody has said she might talk on the phone, tonight it looked like she was listening to something, maybe music. Anyway, RLC should put a camera on their balcony for the summer season to satisfy our curiosity.

OK, now I saw her knees through camera 2 in the right corner, so she must be sitting on the window sill. But wouldn´t the sofa be much more comfortable?!

9 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Her second bate of today was well on the way, but then she stopped - that requires some discipline! I thought she would go to the guest room to finish but she didn´t. Has she ever bated till the happy end, while Paul is sleeping in the BR?

Yes, she used to bate quite regularly while Paul was asleep in the bedroom, until almost two years ago, she started in the LR and went in the GR  to finish of what was a very good one, just as she finished, Paul walked into the room, all seemed OK  until they went back into the LR, they disagreed over something, whether he wanted her and she rejected him I am not sure, but they didn't talk for a few days, and from that day she changed.....although she has to my recollection bated twice maybe three times with him asleep since. In those days it was not unusual for her to bate between 4-6 times a week.  

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes, she used to bate quite regularly while Paul was asleep in the bedroom, until almost two years ago, she started in the LR and went in the GR  to finish of what was a very good one, just as she finished, Paul walked into the room, all seemed OK  until they went back into the LR, they disagreed over something, whether he wanted her and she rejected him I am not sure, but they didn't talk for a few days, and from that day she changed.....although she has to my recollection bated twice maybe three times with him asleep since. In those days it was not unusual for her to bate between 4-6 times a week.  

From what I recall, she last bated w/ Paul in the house when he walked in on her in the GR just as her happy ending was about to happen (maybe 18 months ago).

23 minutes ago, Howard said:

From what I recall, she last bated w/ Paul in the house when he walked in on her in the GR just as her happy ending was about to happen (maybe 18 months ago).

She has done it a couple of times at least since, once about 9 months past when she tiptoed into the bedroom to see if he was asleep and then went to the GR took her panties of and put them in the drawer and then bated on the couch,Then there was another more recently but I would have to search my archives of videos to find out when, also, a bathroom one if I recall..........Looks like she is of to the beach for the day.:huh:

10 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Hi sexy girl, bello vedere che sei tornato. Ho anche chiesto se una donna può davvero godere anale, ma sì, sembra che le piace, forse la pressione si alza da quella thrust.is in qualche modo piacevole.

Sono stato preoccupato per Leora spendere così tanto tempo sul balcone, fuori dalla nostra portata. Lei era di nuovo lì, senza biancheria intima e il telefono in mano. Spero che lei non è lì macerazione. Qualcuno ha detto che lei potrebbe parlare al telefono, questa sera sembrava che stava ascoltando qualcosa, forse la musica. In ogni caso, RLC dovrebbe mettere una telecamera sul proprio balcone per la stagione estiva per soddisfare la nostra curiosità.

Good day to all smack .... I when I do anal I have to stimulate or just with anal I can not enjoy the pleasure ... so I think that even for Leora is the same thing ... a pleasure more to reach the orgasm .. .... last night I also noticed that she was locked in the bathroom twice and for several minutes .. not to do bate but was talking to the cellphone with somebody ..... I also for my curiosity I would like to see Of cameras on the balcony ... we hope :))) smack