Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

Jmo, but no other tenant (other than maybe the Barca girls) are as obvious in playing to the cameras as Leora.  It personally doesn't turn me on, just like watching Cam4 or Chaturbate doesn't turn me on. A voyeur site doesn't work if the person you are watching doesn't have the appearance that what they are doing is part of a normal daily routine. 

In consideration of this response in which I mostly agree with, I must state in regards to it also, that the lovely woman on many occasions has been observed to be quite reserved in doing not very much of anything that might be considered in any ways to be provocative or turn-ons so to speak and has also usually at those times also been observed in being quite concealing as far as what was permitted to be viewed. Certainly it must depend on her state of mind or moods whenever she is well and not in any way physically ill as to what occurs as does with anyone else. Also, it is highly speculated and most likely probable, that she is also aware of having a good number of admirers, who perhaps do get turned-on when having an opportunity to observe not only her physical beauty, but also of being privileged to observe her sharing the more intimate times in her current life and times. Perhaps a knowledge of, or even just merely a theory or suspicion of being observed from afar while in a performance of different or certain activities may do something for her, as in perhaps possibly turn her on, as it also does for many others who also possess similar feelings or emotions on such matters. Also just to add, there are many who are happy to observe the different talents of arts and crafts, and the styles and moves of dance that the lovely and talented woman is gifted with.

• Upvote 1

Two very good examples in relation to the old adage or saying of "Opposites Attract" and brought about from the discoveries that became facts of science on the relationships of the attraction of positively charged particles to negatively charged particles and visa-versa, could also be viewed or perceived by many to be the comparison of the relationships to, or mannerisms of voyeurism to exhibitionism. For there are those who have the desires to be and because of such become, and by they're individual nature are voyeurs, just as there are those who have desires to be and because of such become, and by they're individual nature are exhibitionists. Though these types of desires, natures, and mannerisms are not always present throughout an individuals lifetime and for many may only be present to them at just certain times in they're lives or parts of they're lives, and also in the considerations of that there are different types of voyeurisms as well as different types of exhibitionisms, still there is usually and more likely than not a strong attraction between many voyeurs and many exhibitionists. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Jmo, but no other tenant (other than maybe the Barca girls) are as obvious in playing to the cameras as Leora.  It personally doesn't turn me on, just like watching Cam4 or Chaturbate doesn't turn me on. A voyeur site doesn't work if the person you are watching doesn't have the appearance that what they are doing is part of a normal daily routine. 

I agree with this, maybe not in the same extent as barca, but to me, Leora is too obviously putting on a show for the cams. Like you, I don't think it really fits well into the concept of a voyeur site, but it reminds me more of a cam show.

Leora is not the only one though. Zoya points her pussy straight at the cam, while she always hides her face during sex and masturbations. Julia is another case, she only do these wierd teasing.

• Upvote 1

Perhaps it would not only be both wise as well as pertinent, but would also be considerate of some who visit the different threads of this site forum to both read and respond to others posts on various subject matter, to perhaps not just read any certain post and then to just spontaneously post in response to that particular post before reading some of the previous posts leading up to the post of which they want to respond to, to know if any of the previous posts are related to the post they want to respond to, as well as any related posts made after the post of which they want to respond to for the same reason, if the post being responded to is in fact not at the end of the thread. If this could happen instead of some just making what obviously appears to be just spontaneous posts in response to any certain particular post without taking into much consideration of anything else which had been conveyed and discussed in relation to that particular post of subject matter, perhaps the forum and threads of the forum would move along much better and smoother and without any disdain. It has happened here in the past, and has obviously once again been appearing to occur again. Though I may not always agree with someone else's thought or opinions, I try to be considerate in any response posts in which I post here in this forum to others posts, and if it is a response to some other post that I do not fully agree with or agree with at all, I try to keep in mind to be considerate in the ways of wording of such posts as to not offend or insult anyone or anyone's intelligence.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Two very good examples in relation to the old adage or saying of "Opposites Attract" and brought about from the discoveries that became facts of science on the relationships of the attraction of positively charged particles to negatively charged particles and visa-versa, could also be viewed or perceived by many to be the comparison of the relationships to, or mannerisms of voyeurism to exhibitionism. For there are those who have the desires to be and because of such become, and by they're individual nature are voyeurs, just as there are those who have desires to be and because of such become, and by they're individual nature are exhibitionists. Though these types of desires, natures, and mannerisms are not always present throughout an individuals lifetime and for many may only be present to them at just certain times in they're lives or parts of they're lives, and also in the considerations of that there are different types of voyeurisms as well as different types of exhibitionisms, still there is usually and more likely than not a strong attraction between many voyeurs and many exhibitionists. 

To a certain extent. one cannot wholly exist as either without the other. Every true exhibitionist who gets sexual gratification from the act needs a voyeur to witness it, otherwise they are not exhibiting at all, and a voyeur has to have someone exhibiting themselves whether innocently or otherwise to get their satisfaction. Strangely enough, many exhibitionists would class a voyeurs habit as perverted, whilst they are not so critical ( not that they need to be ) of their own "kinks". As far as I am concerned, anything that rocks your boat and doesn't harm anyone, makes the world go round.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

In consideration of this response in which I mostly agree with, I must state in regards to it also, that the lovely woman on many occasions has been observed to be quite reserved in doing not very much of anything that might be considered in any ways to be provocative or turn-ons so to speak and has also usually at those times also been observed in being quite concealing as far as what was permitted to be viewed. Certainly it must depend on her state of mind or moods whenever she is well and not in any way physically ill as to what occurs as does with anyone else. Also, it is highly speculated and most likely probable, that she is also aware of having a good number of admirers, who perhaps do get turned-on when having an opportunity to observe not only her physical beauty, but also of being privileged to observe her sharing the more intimate times in her current life and times. Perhaps a knowledge of, or even just merely a theory or suspicion of being observed from afar while in a performance of different or certain activities may do something for her, as in perhaps possibly turn her on, as it also does for many others who also possess similar feelings or emotions on such matters. Also just to add, there are many who are happy to observe the different talents of arts and crafts, and the styles and moves of dance that the lovely and talented woman is gifted with.

I concur with your remarks Nicholas, and would also add with respect to what Tripod2 and ed2 wrote that whilst I can understand what they are alluding to, I think there are some subtle and quite important differences which to my mind make " Leora " unique. The majority of the girls in the Barca apartments, and one or two of the others from what I can gather,( as I don't tend to watch any of the others) ,  are more models than genuine true exhibitionists, and would I have no doubt if paid enough money exhibit their bodies anywhere indoors or outdoors.( I consider them plastic and false.) Whereas IMHO " Leora " is not of that mindset, She genuinely enjoys being watched indoors, and having a considerate nature would want to achieve maximum satisfaction to herself as well as her fans, and obviously the more she shows the camera the more enjoyment she gets. Conversely she would never dream of " Flashing " or being at all indiscreet or sexually teasing once she leaves that apartment and gets on with her normal everyday life. And she doesn't get bonuses for how often she does it or how much nudity she allows, unlike the Barca apartments I believe. I haven't always agreed with " Leora "  but I will and do support her when and if she is misjudged. She is not a " cam girl ", and is offended by being classed as one, she does what she does because she genuinely enjoys it, not for any other reason.

• Upvote 4

Regard the coments comparing Leora to barca girls..lol..maybe all do some showtime to cams but AT LEAST Leora delivers every time,the barca girls it's just tease tease.Acept that Leora puts out an nice show to viewers..but dam it's nice to see and we know things gona to all the way,now the others will put an show it the same massages and stuff that leads to nothing more.So kudos to Leora.

• Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Regard the coments comparing Leora to barca girls..lol..maybe all do some showtime to cams but AT LEAST Leora delivers every time,the barca girls it's just tease tease.Acept that Leora puts out an nice show to viewers..but dam it's nice to see and we know things gona to all the way,now the others will put an show it the same massages and stuff that leads to nothing more.So kudos to Leora.

She is certainly a special girl..........love her or hate her ( which would be a rarity ) she is certainly compulsive viewing, and she is prepared to experiment. ::)

On 7/19/2017 at 5:26 AM, jimbo4 said:

What do you mean by " Chaturbate" ?

Actually I did suggest to Belle that she did Chaturbate but then I've never checked to see whether she ever did. The reason why I prefer Chaturbate to MFC is that there tends to be a lot more happening while on the free cams than others which are just tease, tease, tease and then they only do anything interesting if you pay. Because the solo artists have to compete with couples they have to up their game. Some of them will be genuine exhibitionists.

Actually I did write yesterday in a PM about the difference between the true exhibitionists Leora and Nelly and the Barcelona girls. Some of them maybe exhibitionists but it is hard to tell. Money influences what they do quite a bit so it is difficult to know what they are really like. Until earlier this year the nudity had seemed unforced but then girls started spreading naked on the bed and pointing their pussies at the camera in a way we had never seen previously. I can't help feeling that for them bonuses were involved. A little earlier December-February a couple of genuine cam girls did give some shows, one of them tame and one of them hardcore. They were performing for their own cams (like the girl at Sabrina's) but then later also gave us a good look. There have since Barca reopened always been naked girls but it seemed before just part of the general remit like you see with Julia rather than specific shows but I think given that it started when some of the girls were having some adventurous times with men and each other, I think those who weren't prepared to go that far were encouraged to contribute in a different way. To me very little has ever been real about Barcelona and I'm talking about going back the 22 months I watched.

• Upvote 2

The previously mentioned characteristic of the lovely woman usually being referred to in this thread of the forum of her being a truly unique person and woman is without a doubt no less than certain. For aside from being gifted with being naturally beautiful and attractive, (in the sense of meaning both with or without any make-up), combined with being gifted of possessing a higher level of intelligence and truly talented in a number of ways, there are also some other personal characteristics of her that are certainly unique to her and only add to the appeal of her attractiveness such as her sweet and well meaning demeanor and attitude, the trait and habit of trying to take very good care of herself, the sound of her voice, the ways in which she moves and walks and dances, and certainly the ways in which she seems to enjoy at times the caressing, massaging, and squeezing of different areas on the thighs of her beautiful and sexy legs, and as well as at times the cheeks of her gorgeous and sexy derriere also. I do admire her a great deal and certainly enjoy being afforded some of the privileges of observing some of the parts of her life in which the lovely woman chooses to share. It is without a doubt that she is certainly a unique and special woman. ::)

• Upvote 2