Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Generalise much?

And Paul knows everything that goes on, I can assure you of that. If not immediately then very soon after.

Of course he does. It is likely that anyone else who thinks or believes otherwise must almost certainly be naive as it has been most evident and obvious that he has been acquiring a great deal of his education and knowledge from visiting internet websites that have forums, blogs, or chat-logs such as here as well as other sites on the net, on how it is that someone who is generally regarded to be a grown adult man of his age, is supposed to and expected to act and behave in regards to his own personal ways and habits of living from day to day, as well as those of how it is that he is supposed to treat, act and behave towards the woman of which he is supposed care enough about to be involved in a relationship with, so that it appears to be projected towards her merely enough to be believed by her that they are genuine cares and concerns of his by his nature. Strange enough though, is that what comes naturally to most men as far as those types of knowledge and concerns, appears to have to be acquired or learned elsewhere by him. Something appears to be almost certainly out of the ordinary and not so kosher when it relates to subject matter of that nature. Those that have followed enough, are likely aware that they have been checking on possible information posted on the net concerning them for quite some time now.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Of course he does. It is likely that anyone else who thinks or believes otherwise must almost certainly be naive as it has been most evident and obvious that he has been acquiring a great deal of his education and knowledge from visiting internet websites that have forums, blogs, or chat-logs such as here as well as other sites on the net on how it is that someone who is generally regarded to be a grown adult man of his age, is supposed to and expected to act and behave in regards to his own ways and habits of living from day to day, as well as those of how it is that he is supposed to treat, act and behave towards the woman of which he is supposed care enough about to be involved in the relationship that is projected towards and believed by her that they are. Strange enough though, is that what comes naturally to most men as far as those types of knowledge and concerns, appears to have to be acquired or learned elsewhere by him. Something is out of the ordinary and not so kosher when it relates to something of that nature. Those that have followed enough, are likely aware that they have been checking on possible information posted on the net concerning them for quite a long while now.

Paul is very aware of everything that goes on within the parameters of that apartment, not a doubt in my mind, even to the extent that I believe he is sometimes part of the game playing and interaction that goes on between us and Leora, I have always thought very highly of Leora, but, I also know that she can be manipulative, cunning, stubborn and controlling, as well as being tender, passionate. compassionate,and genuinely an all round nice person , I am aware that this is a contradiction, but that is how complex she is. She is an avid reader of these forums, of that I have no doubt, most of the time what she reads in them helps to boost her self esteem, and feeds her ego, but for every Ying there is a Yang. therefor the negative comments at one time used to deflate her ego and lower her self esteem, although I think she has now learned how to ignore the remarks she doesn't like. She has become harder now, and built an impregnable wall around herself to protect her emotions. He on the other hand controls her as best he can, and allows her certain freedoms to express herself, but it is a fine balancing act, as he always has this forum and others similar to know exactly what she does at any given time. It was mentioned by Foamy that his opinion was that she probably looks at him more as a father figure, this to my mind could be true, but I on the other hand believe he looks and treats her as a mother substitute, who pampers and spoils him, and looks after his every whim. But at the end of the day I really don't give a shit what they think, She on one hand gets her kit of and flashes her gash, whilst he on the other, skulks around like an neanderthal searching for the missing link......they obviously deserve each other.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Paul is very aware of everything that goes on within the parameters of that apartment, not a doubt in my mind, even to the extent that I believe he is sometimes part of the game playing and interaction that goes on between us and Leora, I have always thought very highly of Leora, but, I also know that she can be manipulative, cunning, stubborn and controlling, as well as being tender, passionate. compassionate,and genuinely an all round nice person , I am aware that this is a contradiction, but that is how complex she is. She is an avid reader of these forums, of that I have no doubt, most of the time what she reads in them helps to boost her self esteem, and feeds her ego, but for every Ying there is a Yang. therefor the negative comments at one time used to deflate her ego and lower her self esteem, although I think she has now learned how to ignore the remarks she doesn't like. She has become harder now, and built an impregnable wall around herself to protect her emotions. He on the other hand controls her as best he can, and allows her certain freedoms to express herself, but it is a fine balancing act, as he always has this forum and others similar to know exactly what she does at any given time. It was mentioned by Foamy that his opinion was that she probably looks at him more as a father figure, this to my mind could be true, but I on the other hand believe he looks and treats her as a mother substitute, who pampers and spoils him, and looks after his every whim. But at the end of the day I really don't give a shit what they think, She on one hand gets her kit of and flashes her gash, whilst he on the other, skulks around like an neanderthal searching for the missing link......they obviously deserve each other.

I rarely disagree with you and not going to here either.

Regardless of all else, I believe that she is a very well meaning and thoughtful woman who has a really good demeanor and outlook on life making her the very nice person and woman that she is and in combination with her intellect, talents, and very nice looks, it is altogether a big part of what makes her such an interesting and obviously attractive woman of whom I have come to admire much and have developed a special feeling of interest and thoughtful consideration of. Also, to add and not to leave out another important factor which is yet another part of her attractiveness, is in her being the sexy woman she is of whom I have much admiration for.  ::)

• Like 3

I myself only have one request I would make to the Goddess. Please please more shows later in the day. By the time I am up and checking in on you, you are already setteling in for some sleep or naps. Nap earlier and play later. Thanks.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Regardless of all else, I believe that she is a very well meaning and thoughtful woman who has a really good demeanor and outlook on life making her the very nice person and woman that she is and in combination with her intellect, talents, and very nice looks, it is altogether a big part of what makes her such an interesting and obviously attractive woman of whom I have come to admire much and have developed a special feeling of interest and thoughtful consideration of. Also, to add and not to leave out another important factor which is yet another part of her attractiveness, is in her being the sexy woman she is of whom I have much admiration for.  ::)

I don't disagree with your sentiments at all, My comments were in answer to other opinions, and led onto me stating that as lovely as she is, and the fact that I have always liked her, and still do like her. there is a danger of everyone worshiping at her feet, and not noticing that like everyone else in this world she has faults, but her faults are outweighed by her kindness and other commendable assets that I have mentioned. My remarks were not to be interpreted as part of an " I hate Leora campaign " far from it, like everyone else there is nothing to dislike about her, but she is far from perfect, no one is, I simply stated that she played games with not only Paul, but with us as well, and in my humble opinion Paul is aware of everything that occurs. 

• Like 1

In reference to the previous post, I understand your meaning of what was included in the dialogue jimbo4 my friend, as I almost certainly do all posts of dialogue made by you. But the previous post that I made, was intended to be in general as far as in reference to any other posts ever entered in this thread, and not necessarily in reference to any one in particular. Perhaps the response post of yours was also, but the subject matter of which I posted was intended and meant to be considered that way, and so I just wanted to declare it so.

• Like 1

In consideration of how enjoyable any experience is of observing from afar, the highly attractive and sexy juli' when she is in a mood for and desires and chooses to dance, of which she is certainly talented and truly good at, it could only be without any doubt only more so enjoyable and pleasurable an experience to be privileged to observe that great talent of hers in person. 

• Like 2