Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Another day of what has become for the most part anymore to be a consistent and deliberate habit of leaving the residence of the woman of the L & P apartment. It leaves the apartment vacant for much of the time, and like most of the other RLC residences, nothing much to observe in any ways of interest. It's no surprise that RLC's interest to many others has been certainly waning and surely declining as many observers and subscribers are migrating elsewhere such as VHTV, Camarads, , and VV, while on their quests of observing subject matter of actual and genuine interest, especially if and when those quests actually cost them, while RLC likely struggles to maintain enough of a popularity in they're attempts to retain a current fan-base of subscribers and to attract new subscribers to the so called project. I myself also, may soon be added to what is likely a rapidly growing list of former subscribers as I am on the verge of withdrawing my financial support of what has almost certainly become a less and less interesting project to continue to justify supporting financing.  :dodgy:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Another day of what has become for the most part anymore to be a consistent and deliberate habit of leaving the residence of the woman of the L & P apartment. It leaves the apartment vacant for much of the time and like most of the other RLC residences, nothing much to observe in any ways of interest. It's no surprise that RLC's interest to many others has been certainly waning and surely declining as many observers and subscribers are migrating elsewhere such as VHTV, Camarads, , and VV, while on their quests of observing subject matter of actual and genuine interest, especially if and when those quests actually cost them, while RLC likely struggles to maintain enough of a popularity in they're attempts to retain a current fan-base of subscribers and to attract new subscribers to the so called project. I myself also, may soon be added to what is likely a rapidly growing list of former subscribers as I am on the verge of withdrawing my financial support of what has almost certainly become a less and less interesting project to continue to justify supporting financing.

I think,  but I may be totally wrong, that as the participants in the project become more affluent, then the will to motivate oneself to giving pleasure to oneself and to others decreases. Its probably a case of "Shall I get my kit of for half an hour to keep the perverts happy, or, do I get out of the apartment and spend some more of my partners hard earned money, on some more clothes to make myself look more stunning," Its a no brainer, new clothes are going to be preferential every time. When the tenants were not so affluent they used to stay in more, and because they could not go out shopping to their favorite lingerie shop, or go out two or three times a week for either a meal, cinema or take away foods, they were more than happy to get their entertainment where they could...and that was usually at the end of their own fingers. Indirectly, we are all responsible for our own disenchantment......we created a monster ( for want of a better description ) albeit a very beautiful one.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I think,  but I may be totally wrong, that as the participants in the project become more affluent, then the will to motivate oneself to giving pleasure to oneself and to others decreases. Its probably a case of "Shall I get my kit of for half an hour to keep the perverts happy, or, do I get out of the apartment and spend some more of my partners hard earned money, on some more clothes to make myself look more stunning," Its a no brainer, new clothes are going to be preferential every time. When the tenants were not so affluent they used to stay in more, and because they could not go out shopping to their favorite lingerie shop, or go out two or three times a week for either a meal, cinema or take away foods, they were more than happy to get their entertainment where they could...and that was usually at the end of their own fingers. Indirectly, we are all responsible for our own disenchantment......we created a monster ( for want of a better description ) albeit a very beautiful one.  

A good perception on the matters jimbo4 my friend. I will further deliberate on the matters by adding to the perception, a subject that may also be noticed by a number of observers of the project, is that of which when any of the participants in the project do indeed become more and more affluent to a point of where the will to motivate one's self diminishes for any particular tenant, it has been noticed that also so does any seemingly noticeable projections of gratitude or thankfulness towards any possible observers or admirers, who may actually be subscribers and therefore financial contributors and supporters of the project. In my opinion, most of the tenants in they're behaviors, do not appear to believe or feel that they are fortunate to have been able to discover and to have been accepted into a project that is financially supported by many others, in which they in turn are provided a cost free means or way of living. Some of the few tenants who did seem to exhibit some of those types of feelings of gratitude and thankfulness at first, when first arriving at the project, after so much time had elapsed, they also began more and more to seem to care otherwise.                     

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

A good perception on the matters jimbo4 my friend. I will further deliberate on the matters by adding to the perception, a subject that may also be noticed by a number of observers of the project, is that when any of the participants in the project do indeed become more and more affluent to a point of where the will to motivate one's self diminishes for any particular tenant, it has been noticed that also so does any seemingly noticeable projections of gratitude or thankfulness towards any possible observers who may actually be subscribers and therefore financial contributors and supporters of the project. In my opinion, most of the tenants in they're behaviors, do not appear to believe or feel that they are fortunate to have been able to discover and to have been accepted into a project that is financially supported by many others, in which they in turn are provided a cost free means or way of living. Some of the few tenants who did seem to exhibit some of those types of feelings of gratitude and thankfulness at first  when first arriving at the project, after so much time had elapsed, they also began more and more to seem to care otherwise.                     

I suppose that to a certain extent they have the " life expectancy " similar to a footballer or any other top athlete, inasmuch as where mother nature has been good to them and blessed them with bodies and looks many women would dream of having, mother nature is a hard taskmaster, and what she gives so does she take away ....insidiously softening up the body, whereupon it becomes harder to maintain its perfection with each passing year. When you are eighteen, you can eat and drink whatever you like without noticing any tangible difference, but at your mid twenties, your foolishness begins to take its toll, you can no longer throw what you like down your throat at all hours of the day and night and get away with it, and the inevitable decline begins, we all go through or have been through the period of denial, but no matter how hard you try you will not win....Mother nature always has and always will be the winner. So when their life as they live it now is over, normality will take over. I pity them to a certain extent. But they can look back and say that they gave a lot of pleasure to a lot of people......how many of us can do the same I wonder.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I suppose that to a certain extent they have the " life expectancy " similar to a footballer or any other top athlete, inasmuch as where mother nature has been good to them and blessed them with bodies and looks many women would dream of having, mother nature is a hard taskmaster, and what she gives so does she take away ....insidiously softening up the body, whereupon it becomes harder to maintain its perfection with each passing year. When you are eighteen, you can eat and drink whatever you like without noticing any tangible difference, but at your mid twenties, your foolishness begins to take its toll, you can no longer throw what you like down your throat at all hours of the day and night and get away with it, and the inevitable decline begins, we all go through or have been through the period of denial, but no matter how hard you try you will not win....Mother nature always has and always will be the winner. So when their life as they live it now is over, normality will take over. I pity them to a certain extent. But they can look back and say that they gave a lot of pleasure to a lot of people......how many of us can do the same I wonder.

Another good perspective from somewhat a different point of view jimbo4 bud. I will state that after much deliberation combined with many experiences of observation over a substantial length of time, that it is most certainly evident that many of the tenants upon they're initial arrival at an RLC residence, begin to exhibit behaviors and actions that has plainly showed that they do not even give it much thought as to sometimes showing or expressing in any ways that they feel thankful and gracious for being fortunate enough to have discovered and then been accepted to join the RLC project which then affords them the opportunities to live free for a time. This has been especially noticeable about almost all of the girl tenants, past and present, who have been chosen for stay's at the Barcelona (Girls On Vacation) apartments, and also of the (Roommates) apartment, and has been clearly noticeable as well with most of the (Couple) tenants residences also. Though there have been some that exhibited behaviors of seeming to feel humble and perhaps exhibited or expressed feelings or actions of gratitude every now a then for a time after their arrival to the project, even those that have eventually after awhile began to merely exhibit behaviors very similar in nature to how all the other tenants show they feel which seems to be not much in any ways of being gracious and humble. Instead, most appear to be more concerned to behave as though they are residing somewhere under cams, instead of attempting to put the cams out of they're minds and behave as they would as if there were no cams as I am sure is included in the wording of the tenants contracts to do so. Then again, why would any of the tenants behaviors ever show any possible signs of feeling gracious or humble if they were living as though the cams were not even there as is likely in they're contracts to attempt to do so ? Perhaps, just maybe to show that it may possibly be how they naturally actually feel sometimes instead of it appearing with most that it never does, only that they are concerned that they have an expenses paid place to live for awhile that even includes a periodic subsistence living allowance, and as to how long it may last for them.

• Like 1