Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Whether its a precautionary measure on her part or not, but she has inserted a Tampon this morning. It is only 25 days since the start of her last cycle if we judge it by what Scutus posted on 28 July, and what I remember seeing also. It might be genuine, or it could be her way of telling us that she is having a few days off. Normally she gets quite horny before Aunt Flow moves in,  but she has been quite inactive this last few days, Including the comedy act of last night, which if she was honest about it, she would have to admit was the worst shag to ever be screened for public viewing....it was beyond pathetic,and as for passion....totally non existent. From start to finish it was all over in less than 7.5 minutes inclusive of the GR preamble. Definitely room for improvement from both of them. 

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Whether its a precautionary measure on her part or not, but she has inserted a Tampon this morning. It is only 25 days since the start of her last cycle if we judge it by what Scutus posted on 28 July, and what I remember seeing also. It might be genuine, or it could be her way of telling us that she is having a few days off. Normally she gets quite horny before Aunt Flow moves in,  but she has been quite inactive this last few days, Including the comedy act of last night, which if she was honest about it, she would have to admit was the worst shag to ever be screened for public viewing....it was beyond pathetic,and as for passion....totally non existent. From start to finish it was all over in less than 7.5 minutes inclusive of the GR preamble. Definitely room for improvement from both of them. 

TMI

It is somewhat strange that a time period recently referred to used to in times past seemed to occur for the most part during the first week of a months time, or at least so it appeared. Yet in more recent times, that time period has been appearing to occur for the most part during the last week of a month, and even sometimes extending several days into the next month. Though it is naturally occurring circumstances for any time period to be slowly transitioned in reverse against the progression of days of a months time because of 7 of the months of a year having 31 days, and only 1 month of a year having less than 30 days with the remaining months having 30 days, when considering the concept of attempting to keep the chronological track of time as accurate as possible. But, it would not seem feasible that an entire weeks time would be slowly regressed from the first week of a month, to the last week of a month in only a year. Of course mother nature is not always predictive nor always enjoyable in her progressions of time or regressions of particular subject matter in relation to time.

On ‎21‎.‎8‎.‎2017 at 3:41 PM, jimbo4 said:

👍😄

I am too old to understand the modern code language like TMI. Leora inserted a tampon today also, and I think for genuine reason. I am not sure if Paul knows that. As she looks quite happy now, she could give Paul a blowjob now, rather on the window end of the couch, they have not been there for a long time and that would give us a good view. Maybe this wish will not be fulfilled, though.

25 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I am too old to understand the modern code language like TMI. Leora inserted a tampon today also, and I think for genuine reason. I am not sure if Paul knows that. As she looks quite happy now, she could give Paul a blowjob now, rather on the window end of the couch, they have not been there for a long time and that would give us a good view. Maybe this wish will not be fulfilled, though.

TMI = Too Much Information

Don't need to know details of her hygiene routine.

2 hours ago, Howard said:

If you want to predict when Leora will bate or have sex with Paul, the tampon has a restrictive role in those events, so I think it´s good to know, thus we can avoid spending too much time with her "in vain".

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Whilst on hindsight I concede that there is probably no need to disclose her hygiene routine, The fact that she does it in full view of the viewers. tells me that she wants us all to know that the reason she is not " performing " is because of mother nature. Otherwise she would and could have carried out this routine where she would be out of site in the bathroom. I merely passed on the information to those who because of the time difference are unable to see live. Had you not been in a country with the large time difference and watching the apartment, you would have seen it also, there was no escape. So, for those out there of a sensitive nature I apologise for this outrage. LOL.

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whilst on hindsight I concede that there is probably no need to disclose her hygiene routine, The fact that she does it in full view of the viewers. tells me that she wants us all to know that the reason she is not " performing " is because of mother nature. Otherwise she would and could have carried out this routine where she would be out of site in the bathroom. I merely passed on the information to those who because of the time difference are unable to see live. Had you not been in a country with the large time difference and watching the apartment, you would have seen it also, there was no escape. So, for those out there of a sensitive nature I apologise for this outrage. LOL.

I think you're reading too much into her actions.  There's a camera in the bathroom hence, she goes ahead and takes care of business. I wouldn't expect her to go to the patio, out of camera's view, to attend to such needs.  I'd be OK to say 'Leora will be taking care of feminine issues for the next few days".  I suppose it is HOW its being said that makes it more palatable.

16 minutes ago, Howard said:

I think you're reading too much into her actions.  There's a camera in the bathroom hence, she goes ahead and takes care of business. I wouldn't expect her to go to the patio, out of camera's view, to attend to such needs.  I'd be OK to say 'Leora will be taking care of feminine issues for the next few days".  I suppose it is HOW its being said that makes it more palatable.

She doesn't have to go out on the patio, there is plenty of privacy round the corner of the bathroom, which is not in the view of the camera. But I take on board what you are saying, and in future I will naturally take your sensitivity into consideration.......I am joshing with you now Howard, don't take offence. ::)

The toilet is not in view of the camera, although many women prefer to do it standing up, slightly bent. And since CC is an educational forum, I suggest you male members check out the specifics here just in case you opt for a government funded sex-change:

http://www.theperiodblog.com/how-to-guides/how-to-insert-tampon/

See, ain't we edumacational here at CamCaps? :wink:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The toilet is not in view of the camera, although many women prefer to do it standing up, slightly bent. And since CC is an educational forum, I suggest you male members check out the specifics here just in case you opt for a government funded sex-change:

http://www.theperiodblog.com/how-to-guides/how-to-insert-tampon/

See, ain't we edumacational here at CamCaps? :wink:

TMI Again, don't think I need to know this.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1