Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I think you're right. Most of the time we kid ourselves about satisfying our partners through penetration. Orally may be a little more likely, but fingering probably doesn't go close to what her own fingers can elicit. The affection and (her, more than his, for once) satisfaction was evident here and while Leora needed auto-stimulation the woman clearly knows her own way to get off better than any man does, even her regular partner. And she's had plenty of practice to get it right. He'll need a hell of a lot of patience and practice to catch up to her level and I doubt he ever will.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Off topic, but perhaps relevant, the new couple in the old Zoya and Lev place seem to be loosening up quickly and there does appear to be good affection there too.

But how much Adeline shows us of herself rather than participating as one of a couple, we'll have to wait and see.

For now she seems a very willing accomplice, but she's not showing us much of her physical attributes yet, but one step at a time.

We'll wait and see how aroused she is when left alone to her own devices. That's if she has any......we'll gladly settle for fingers, if not, just as we did with Leora for simply years!

Though it is understood that what is important to her as far as her wants, urges, desires, and enjoyment and satisfactions is what matters mostly to her, and for those people who are involved in relationships with companions or partners of whom there is much care and affection for, knowing that it seems obvious that she has much as such for him, and taking into consideration those who have also acknowledged observances of his long time and continued immature acting behaviors, though not only limited to, but especially when it has come to any situations of sensual or sexual natures, from this voyeur's point of view, it is my opinion that it is much more interesting observing her by herself than with him. Of course, it is only my opinion, of which everyone has their own, but it has been obvious from what has been posted here previously that there are quite a number of others who visit this thread of the forum who are of similar opinions. Perhaps a portion of this analogy or opinion may be part of one of multiple reasons why it seems that the frequency of occurrence of interesting activities occurring in that residence has seemed to have dwindled compared to previous times past. Though she is most certainly attractive and still interesting and enjoyable to observe quite often whenever there and not away, it must be unfortunate that apparently there have been quite a number of subscribers of the project who mainly were for the purposes and privileges of observances of that particular residence usually referred to in this thread, who have refrained from continuing do so because of such or similar reasons. I for one personally, still have much admiration for her.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HermanS said:

I still say she deserves to get fucked,  instead of having to fuck. She does all the fucking in that place.

Making love is needed, if not a good fucking will do.