Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

36 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

My apologies Rebliz, I should of said in my opinion.. Of course you can say anything you like... Knock yourself out.. Since you sound like you know what’s happening in the lives of these young people, tell me, how do you know so much? I’m a curious type of guy.. Thx :shy:

I wouldn't be too concerned with what he says Rock. He's been in this thread as well as others before stirring up arguments and dissension with others about what seems to be one of his favorite subjects to mention here in this thread quite often. Simply put, if someone doesn't care for her, then why come here to this thread to post any insinuations of unsubstantiated conjecture of negativity about her. It is known that there are some who navigate through the threads of different blogs or forums on the net in attempts to do such. I believe there is a term for those that do. I believe they are referred to as trolls.

• Like 2

I have noticed that the attractive maiden had changed out of one of her newest undergarments yesterday which was a black, shear panty with leg strings of which she was trying out wearing and seemed proud of and of which she makes look quite good when wearing as she does most anything she chooses to wear, as she did not wear it to bed. It is more of a lingerie type undergarment for show instead of being made for to sleep in anyway. So show it she did, and quite well I should add.

• Like 2

I would make a claim to wish to be a fly on a wall in any room she was in whenever she felt the urges of desire and decided to attempt to do something about it in an effort to achieve satisfaction, but rather I will claim that I would just prefer to be there myself instead. She certainly is a special woman with an enchanting personality, sensuality, and attractiveness.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I would make a claim to wish to be a fly on a wall in any room she was in whenever she felt the urges of desire and decided to attempt to do something about it in an effort to achieve satisfaction, but rather I will claim that I would just prefer to be there myself instead. She certainly is a special woman with an enchanting personality, sensuality, and attractiveness.

Pepe has been that proverbial fly on the wall. It's interesting to say the least. 

Or should I say rodent in the panty drawer :biggrin:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Fairly ordinary (by her standards) bate in the LR starting on Cam 2 for about 5 minutes then switching to Cam 1 for the last 10.
Fairly quick and had a feeling of inevitability about it. However if any of the Barcelona girls had done that they would be getting called legends and this is around 200 times for her so what is she? The Goddess?
If she had never bated on cam she would STILL be The Goddess, this is just the bonus.

• Like 3