Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

He does seem good at calling in to his employer and pretending to be ill, when it is more than obvious that he is not by his actions and behaviors and the fact that he does the same things he always does when at the apartment and everything is normal with him, so that he can lay-out from and miss work. So calling in to work and telling something that is not true just to miss work is something that he must be quite good at doing, because he did it yesterday morning to be out today, and he has done it a number of times in the past as well and then the same similar actions and behaviors would be obviously apparent with him. It has been stated here a number of times previously that he is immature acting and behaves like a mommies boy rather than a grown adult man of 25 to 26 years old now, and quite often he appears to behave those types of ways. Yet he had the nerve to be getting onto her earlier when she first adorned her newest panty made of the black shear material with strings. That guy is something else. :dodgy:

Special Olympians are allowed an off day every now and then.   :biggrin:

• Like 4

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 1:32 AM, Hope85 said:

749a58840907274ee01f48c09550ef61.gif

Pauls facial expressions shows he would rather be somewhere else and in fact looking at him it appears he is thinking, "let's get this rent paid and get through so I can go get on the computer", and I am almost positive Leora is thinking, "One pair, two pair, three pair of shoes.  One pair, two pair, three pair of panties...."

• Like 3

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎11 at 10:51 PM, jimbo4 said:

I can see from your postings that you are without doubt an intellectual giant,  and that Paul and The Little Ones intelligence levels pale into irrelevance and insignificance when matched against yours.🎓

I am equally sure that they both will not loose a moment of sleep worrying about your assessment of their social and intellectual status, as they have become immune from the rantings of imbeciles from previous experiences.

If you watch carefully today, you may see them heartily laugh at your remarks, as at best they are laughable, verging on pathetic.

The Little One will no doubt give your views deep thought and consideration when she slips her perfect breasts and magnificent arse into some of the most expensive underwear that can be bought, and when the  really cold weather arrives wraps a mink coat around herself. 😂 lol....And the next time Paul is pushing his tongue into her pussy, I bet he will grin and think how good is the life of a refugee. I know I would .lol  😜🤑

I cannot believe I have interrupted my vacation to bother responding to you, but sometimes needs must.😎

Toodles!! 🖕

Dear Jiimbo I do not like to watch Paul who is screwing his wife idiot then if you have your Interotto holidays for this six times an idiot then if they have something is because Realllifecam buys them things otherwise Leora no but Paul would live on the street NN has not even the driver's license and The car then about the signed things they wear........ you do ride Jiimbo......

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I can see from your postings that you are without doubt an intellectual giant,  and that Paul and The Little Ones intelligence levels pale into irrelevance and insignificance when matched against yours.🎓

I am equally sure that they both will not loose a moment of sleep worrying about your assessment of their social and intellectual status, as they have become immune from the rantings of imbeciles from previous experiences.

If you watch carefully today, you may see them heartily laugh at your remarks, as at best they are laughable, verging on pathetic.

The Little One will no doubt give your views deep thought and consideration when she slips her perfect breasts and magnificent arse into some of the most expensive underwear that can be bought, and when the  really cold weather arrives wraps a mink coat around herself. 😂 lol....And the next time Paul is pushing his tongue into her pussy, I bet he will grin and think how good is the life of a refugee. I know I would .lol  😜🤑

I cannot believe I have interrupted my vacation to bother responding to you, but sometimes needs must.😎

Toodles!! 🖕

For Jimbo If you've interrupted your holidays for this you're an idiot look while Paul the refugee sweeps the Leora you you've got a celebratory spastic activity

They live in houses from 20000 30000 euros one and dress fake Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahh is true Reallifecam takes these houses in the east where they cost little and in Spain With the money they have done with you have taken some apartment in Spain where the real estate crisis is strong and not only

...the fantasizers who believe Leora will one day show up at their front door with lube in one hand and wearing nothing but a smile

heck, sure hope this has nothing to do with my little

"lube and push slowly" comments, lol