Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Not much contact between Paul and Leora since he got back. They sat in the kitchen together but since he has been on the LR sofa. She passed him several times and often she stops to talk to him before stopping there or going to the LR. Today every time she just walked straight past him to the GR and now she is in the BeR. Perhaps I have missed something. There doesn't seem to be any bad air between them.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not much contact between Paul and Leora since he got back. They sat in the kitchen together but since he has been on the LR sofa. She passed him several times and often she stops to talk to him before stopping there or going to the LR. Today every time she just walked straight past him to the GR and now she is in the BeR. Perhaps I have missed something. There doesn't seem to be any bad air between them.

Quelle tristesse....

:sad:

20 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She"s  in the mood but he is asleep right now...Maybe later::)

He's been periodically waking and now she is massaging him.

I don't know if any of you watched "Angel" the spin off from "Buffy" but in one seen the bad power dressing woman (not a vampire) dresses as the good nerdy girl and of course she puts glasses on for the effect. It's kind of how I'm feeling about The Goddess now - i.e. she's looking extra naughty :biggrin:

Here you go:

lilah-as-fred.jpg