Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Good morning BB I see you are checking in on the lovely Goddess. As usual Due to time zones I miss everything.

Almost been watching her since I woke up at 7 a.m. my time this morning. I have already worked out I have spent 1% of my life watching (well had her on my PC) The Goddess which is far more than all the rest of RLC put together. The comparison would be even more skewed without Belle.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Almost been watching her since I woke up at 7 a.m. my time this morning. I have already worked out, I have spent 1% of my life watching (well had her on my PC) The Goddess which is far more than all the rest of RLC put together. The comparison would be even more skewed without Belle.

I watch the Goddess quite a bit BB. But Like I said with the time zones I miss the best of her. Once in awhile I get lucky. Also someone  posts video's of her and I see them in the all attchment cenrter.

Just to be clear I do manage to do other stuff such as washing, shopping, cooking, watching TV and am about to finish reading "Game of Thrones" which is quite a struggle with my eyes ... but i always see The Goddess clearly :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I watch the Goddess quite a bit BB. But Like I said with the time zones I miss the best of her. Once in awhile I get lucky. Also someone  posts video's of her and I see them in the all attchment cenrter.

I assume that you don't have Replay, Snake. BTW I am terrified of snakes (although I always go to see them in museums etc.) so I'm glad you're a snakeater.

No replay BB but that does not bother me. It just makes it better when I do catch her. Just downloaded a bate vid of her. Snakes taste good. You take and skin them and then you fry it up just like chicken. It does not taste like chicken but is still damn good. The best are about 8 or 9 foot rattlers. Course there are some snakes that are good to keep around. My pic is a Mongoose taking care of a Cobra. Have not ate Cobra yet.

1 hour ago, aussiegary1965 said:

does anyone know the site link above i tried didnt work

It's one of those sites that produce pop ups that could possibly link to other stuff your computer doesn't need. It's a Third Party Web Site which is not allowed on the Boards.  The Link has been removed.