Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

---Official Business related comment:---

Nice work guys, but sadly we need to establish a system for how many hours a video link will survive on the various 3rd party servers. If anyone wants to help by tracking and listing their retention times, have at it. :cry:

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

---Official Business related comment:---

Nice work guys, but sadly we need to establish a system for how many hours a video link will survive on the various 3rd party servers. If anyone wants to help by tracking and listing their retention times, have at it. :cry:

Using Zippy Share or SendVid a Video will only Survive 4 or 5 Hours before it's Removed. Though it has been known that it has been removed within 1 Hour in some instances depends on the time RLC makes their rounds.  I assume they have some sort of Crawling Software as doing it Manually checking every Posted Picture and Video for the Hash Tag and the Server Posted on would be too time consuming

Mab.to the Video is Timed on their Servers for 48 Hours and then it's gone.

• Like 1

JJs, you say that about all the Girls. Excellent way of making them all feel special, good job. I choose to surround myself with Videos and phenomenal people who are confident and secure enough to know there is a lot of room for all of these young ladies to make it to the finish line:cool:

They have been cuddling up on the sofa. It's been rather sweet. Earlier Eva caused a great deal of laughter, but I didn't see why - presumably got spooked. The film they are/were watching I believe is "Maverick" - certainly looks like Jodie Foster ... why did she have to be a lesbian?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

They have been cuddling up on the sofa. It's been rather sweet. Earlier Eva caused a great deal of laughter, but I didn't see why - presumably got spooked. The film they are/were watching I believe is "Maverick" - certainly looks like Jodie Foster ... why did she have to be a lesbian?

BB. A better question might be " why isn't Leora a lesbian " Think about it.

• Like 1

I was wrong about how you care for Eva. The most depressing apology is the one where you know in your heart will not change anything. We can all learn about the art of accepting excuses from our dogs. If Eva thinks you're the most fabulous person in the world, don't seek a second opinion. Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Joey :cool: