Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

I always thought you blokes down under had a strange sense of humor. :biggrin: ( <--- smiley face - Ha!)

That's better mate your getting the hang of it now. :biggrin:

20 minutes ago, Howard said:

Because you say so,...No.

Just don't reply/respond to my posts. Ignore me like the person you think I am ("...Howard does not have a sense of respect or humor).

Why because you cannot take a little criticism. If you want people to continue to take you wrong then don't. Just trying to help. But what can I say.:sad::dodgy::cool:

• Like 1

Well I have been pretty in sync with The Goddess over the last month but I am pretty sure I won't be up in time for anything tomorrow. I think the alcohol will ensure that. I'll wake up to discover England all out for 300 and the Aussies 200-1 ... and The Goddess has been given an A+ by someone else ...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I have been pretty in sync with The Goddess over the last month but I am pretty sure I won't be up in time for anything tomorrow. I think the alcohol will ensure that. I'll wake up to discover England all out for 300 and the Aussies 200-1 ... and The Goddess has been given an A+ by someone else ...

I went to the day one at the Boxing day test, heavens those pom's cricketers are crap.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I went to the day one at the Boxing day test, heavens those pom's cricketers are crap.

LOL

Yeah I can't quite remember when the Aussies last won a Test Series in England ... 2001?
But yeah it has been embarrassing :sad:. We weren't bad in the first test until the end but since ...
It would have been different with Stokes ... well that's we'll tell ourselves :dodgy:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Two clips within an hour of each other. Not sure why I'm being so generous today. :p

Here's another Leora throwback.

You can thank me now.

45c9d106d0b2e5f99995102e1dac5b6e.jpg

Because you're full of the Christmas spirit, Howard, and you also want to bring in the New Year in a Happy way! 

Thanks as always for the generosity of spirit!

• Like 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes 2017