Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, Howard said:

She has to lay off the tanning bed for awhile. Her lower half has her looking like an African-American (or would that be an African-Russian?).

Something wrong with that ????

• Upvote 2

Though as not as close to the darker shade of tan as the previous two seasons of warmer and hotter weather, she definitely has a noticeable tan that certainly adds to the appeal of attractiveness that the attractive juli' possesses. She is of an age old enough and very intelligent that she should be aware of subjects of that nature and possibly there is no need for concern as is shown so far by the lighter shade of tan than previously. Also, it has been noticed that she engages in the use of body lotions and oils quite frequently to help keep her skin conditioned, smooth, and I'm sure soft as well. She seems to try to take really good care of herself. Regardless of shades of tan and even without a tan, she is without a doubt certainly a very attractive and beautiful woman.

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Howard said:

She has to lay off the tanning bed for awhile. Her lower half has her looking like an African-American (or would that be an African-Russian?).

She look awfully good to me

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It's her birthday on Sunday 18.06. Nice birthday present..

I have a "present" I would like to give her...no wait, that would be more like my birthday instead of hers...