Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have never been more delighted to be wrong...lol 🙄👍🤗💥

Mate I asked her nicely to make this aussie a happy man. Thank-you sweetie

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Maybe if Pepe asked nicely we could get a second one. 

My father always said if you don't ask you'll never know. We put the question to the beautiful Leora.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I confess to not being an expert on these matters, and while some of what you
said sounds perfectly legitimate, I'm fairly certain that not all of this is completely
correct, and I defer to the resident expert on the matter.

For example, if you read my post previous to this one, you'll see that I said:

"The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a US copyright law."

So, I agree, it's not an organization. However, according to StnCld, our resident
expert, each time RLC wishes to have content removed, they must make a
request of the DMCA, and I presume that means whomever enforces that law,
and they, in turn, issue the takedown notice to the host and not RLC directly.

I'm also fairly certain, according to StnCld, that each time RLC makes a request
like that, it costs them $199.

There's definitely not a $199 charge for sending a take down notice. There's also no agency in charge of enforcing take down notices. If the website refuses to take an image/video/song down, the copyright holder's only recourse is to sue them in civil court for copyright infringement. You can read about the basic safe harbor/take down provision of the DMCA here. The text of the relevant part of statute is here.

Perhaps the confusion comes from the fact that there are companies that copyright holders can pay to search the internet for infringing material and issue take down notices. They charge varying fees, monthly subscriptions, etc. But you're paying them for the work of finding the material, issuing the take down notice, etc. You're free to do those things yourself for no charge.

Anyway, enough off topic posts. I'll leave you guys to the leora watching.

16 minutes ago, beaf said:

Luckily there are mirrors in this apartment

It would be lost 

By " It " I presume you are talking about Leora.......You certainly know how to charm the panties of a girl don't you, She will be impressed I'm sure, she just loves good manners and respect. Somehow I don't see a lifelong friendship developing between you two.

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

My father always said if you don't ask you'll never know. We put the question to the beautiful Leora.

One of the mottoes I try to live by is, "you don't ask, you don't get". I learned
that from a Puerto Rican accountant, who ended up in jail, years later, for
embezzlement. :rolleyes: Your father was/is a smart man.