Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Well I can now see that some of my comrades were correct in that it seems not much sense in checking out things at the residence again today since there will likely be nothing in the way of interest happening there, except perhaps with some exceptions of some visions of the lovely woman, although hard as it is to believe with one who is none other than mr. excitement there again. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There was a noticeable somber atmosphere of tension in the air there yesterday after someone returned from supposed employment and had gotten on a pc for awhile, when shortly afterwards, it was evident that someone was being challenged and talked down to about whatever was noticed and discovered while on the pc. There was not much communication or talk for awhile after the confrontation and exchange of words between them. It was not the first time it has happened and could possibly be a factor contributing to why some behaviors have changed over the past year and therefore could be why occurrences have declined. It is certainly a reason why I more times than not, usually attempt to be vague in my wording of statements but descriptive just enough so that regular followers usually know my meanings, unless merely statements of compliment. Because it is in fact known that what gets stated here and other sites on the net, are almost always discovered and made known to the tenants. Perhaps if the subject matter mentioned could be taken into consideration more, then perhaps some of the occurrences of interest that used to be more often, could possibly regain some its more regularity. There are ways of making statements of subject matter without being as straight forward and direct as has been known to be done, so that maybe someone does not know what is meant by some of the statements, and to then in turn give someone else flack or a hard time about anything as much or as often whenever something occurs that is discovered and found out about.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There was a noticeable somber atmosphere of tension in the air there yesterday after someone returned from supposed employment and had gotten on a pc for awhile, when shortly afterwards, it was evident that someone was being challenged and talked down to about whatever was noticed and discovered while on the pc. There was not much communication or talk for awhile after the confrontation and exchange of words between them. It was not the first time it has happened and could possibly be a factor contributing to why some behaviors have changed over the past year and therefore could be why occurrences have declined. It is certainly a reason why I more times than not, usually attempt to be vague in my wording of statements but descriptive just enough so that regular followers usually know my meanings, unless merely statements of compliment. Because it is in fact known that what gets stated here and other sites on the net, are almost always discovered and made known to the tenants.

The person in question likes to show periodically that he is in control, which of course is an illusion . but if on the other hand she is bloody stupid enough to leave traces of what she has been doing on the laptop or phone then she deserves to get her ass scorched. She is all over him now because I think she wants to go out, and he usually succumbs to her persuasion. She will then probably promise him a wild evening and that will be the day taken care of. As long as he has not exhausted himself too much this week, he may have a little energy left to produce a passable shag.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The person in question likes to show periodically that he is in control, which of course is an illusion . but if on the other hand she is bloody stupid enough to leave traces of what she has been doing on the laptop or phone then she deserves to get her ass scorched. She is all over him now because I think she wants to go out, and he usually succumbs to her persuasion. She will then probably promise him a wild evening and that will be the day taken care of. As long as he has not exhausted himself too much this week, he may have a little energy left to produce a passable shag.

I only visited briefly because I really do need to sleep and if Paul is there I am less likely to just watch the Goddess who I can watch for hours even with her clothes on. Consequently I only saw the she's all over him stuff, but then what you describe is fairly typical. The turn around in emotions can be astonishingly fast. The only time I can remember a sustained period of them not appearing to get on was about 2 years ago. Since then going from bad to good has happened incredibly quickly.

• Like 5

I may be wrong , but I believe they have once again heeded my advice, and are about to purchase a rug or carpet for the GR. Naturally I will apologise for spreading false information if one does not arrive within the week. :angel:

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

There was a noticeable somber atmosphere of tension in the air there yesterday after someone returned from supposed employment and had gotten on a pc for awhile, when shortly afterwards, it was evident that someone was being challenged and talked down to about whatever was noticed and discovered while on the pc. There was not much communication or talk for awhile after the confrontation and exchange of words between them. It was not the first time it has happened and could possibly be a factor contributing to why some behaviors have changed over the past year and therefore could be why occurrences have declined. It is certainly a reason why I more times than not, usually attempt to be vague in my wording of statements but descriptive just enough so that regular followers usually know my meanings, unless merely statements of compliment. Because it is in fact known that what gets stated here and other sites on the net, are almost always discovered and made known to the tenants. Perhaps if the subject matter mentioned could be taken into consideration more, then perhaps some of the occurrences of interest that used to be more often, could possibly regain some its more regularity. There are ways of making statements of subject matter without being as straight forward and direct as has been known to be done, so that maybe someone does not know what is meant by some of the statements, and to then in turn give someone else flack or a hard time about anything as much or as often whenever something occurs that is discovered and found out about.

Sorry Nick, I have no idea what your trying not to say here.

• Like 1

No one that ever lived on this earth, has ever had enough power, prestige, or knowledge to overcome the basic condition of all life, you win some and you lose some, and it does not matter how strong a young lady is, she always has a breaking point. The heart is willing, the head is willing but the body's had enough. So it seems! I for one believe in redemption, emotion, and the reality at hand. IMHO - If you have enough room for your books, you don't have enough books, because the only people who think there's a time limit for grief, have never lost pieces of their heart. Take all the time you need, to make it work... :smile:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I may be wrong , but I believe they have once again heeded my advice, and are about to purchase a rug or carpet for the GR. Naturally I will apologise for spreading false information if one does not arrive within the week. :angel:

I can only hope. Like I said the closer to the camera the better. I have had a few issue with the camera freezing when she gets close but that may be due to the trial Premium version of Malwarebytes I didn't ask for just like when Kaspersky automatically renewed 2 weeks early with their top version. Getting a bit sick of how all these software produces are downloading shit you don't need nowadays following the lead of Microsoft whose updates seem to change your permissions every ****ing time - should really go in the rant section.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Wednesday today, there is a possibility that we only have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to enjoy her for a while, for I think Aunt Floe is due a visit from around Sunday.  :sad:

As I said with Belle, her periods were impossible to rely on. They varied so much in length, anything from the early 20s to just over 30 days - cycles like women are unpredictable.

33 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

As I said with Belle, her periods were impossible to rely on. They varied so much in length, anything from the early 20s to just over 30 days - cycles like women are unpredictable.

Prepare for the worse case scenario and hope for the best is my motto BB

• Upvote 1