Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

13 minutes ago, raul399 said:

how strong I think there are people who control the menstruation of Leora ..... hahaha ,,, for me I see a little obsessive

All the time we are talking about her we are not talking about you...be thankful. Obsessive? No,  Controlling? No........Curious? Yes absolutely. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To the lovely juli' : "I've been meaning to tell you, I have this feeling inside that just don't want to subside, I look at you and sometimes fantasize, that in my dreams you'll be mine tonight, when I sometimes have you in my sights, I get Hungry Eyes, A look at you and there's no disguise, That I have Hungry Eyes, with magic passed from you to I, I have Hungry Eyes, With your looks so mesmorizing and enchanting, I get Hungry Eyes."  ::)  :heart:

White crop top and black yoga pants and orange/peach trainers. I think she might just have gone out and perhaps taken Eva with her.

Update: Have at last spotted Eva and she's scratching at the front door - not sure I have seen her do that before.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

White crop top and black yoga pants and orange/peach trainers. I think she might just have gone out and perhaps taken Eva with her.

She won't be long, she has left the TV on and is not wearing a bra, back soon.

She has been back and taken Eva out for a walk, won't be long.

Edited by jimbo4
UPDATE

Patience BB, I think before she has finished the show for today. She will get much closer to the cams. There is nothing the matter with being greedy in this case. I will be watching, just to see if I am correct. ::)

• Like 1