Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

13 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You can sleep when you die. 😇😴😴

Not so Jimbo, I'm going to come back as Eva's twin sister, and play tug of war with the blue cushions. I bet Leora will find a soft spot in her heart for me too, and let me curl up in the crook of her legs. Then, I will get some sleep.   :blush:

• Upvote 1

Out of the shower leaving it in her dark navy (almost black) dressing gown. Looks like she's texting again.

BTW I only just missed yesterday's show and so really the build up was nothing compared with what it would have been like 2 years ago so any so called tease would have been a relatively short one.

And also BTW being called a tease is not necessarily a bad thing although The Goddess is NOT a tease she does tease and does it remarkably well although as I implied she does less of it nowadays. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

This goes to chaturbate with a shortened address. Is that what you intended?

The Member was going to come back later when the Forum is Silent and Post as many of those links as they can.

The Member won't be making any further Posts.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, HermanS said:

Does Leora shave her pussy or does she go to a salon and have it waxed? I've never noticed any hint of stubble on it. Paul is a lucky man.

As far as we know she does not have any hair down there. We suspect she may have had a procedure but it could have been a traumatic event such as dogs barking at her pussy so much it all got chased away LOL

• Like 3

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Member was going to come back later when the Forum is Silent and Post as many of those links as they can.

The Member won't be making any further Posts.

I suspected as much but just in case I was suitably kind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

As far as we know she does not have any hair down there. We suspect she may have had a procedure but it could have been a traumatic event such as dogs barking at her pussy so much it all got chased away LOL

For whatever reason, I approve

• Upvote 1

Paul and Leora very lovey all morning. Paul took a phone girl after which The Goddess got very excited, but there have been lots of hugs and kisses. 

However what is it with RLC girls and temperature? Earlier she is coughing away, dressed in only a white robe which comes undone every few seconds, then she spends a long time out on the balcony, Lots pf pussy front and back as she reads sporadically on a sofa ofteb distracted by her phone, Paul takes his bike out, then all of a sudden she is feeling cold and is glad to have the radiator but never once does it cross her mind ... fortunately ... to put more clothes on. The shivering seems very temporary though and she continue to be all over Paul until eventually they go out with The Goddess in her black lacy underwear - she did py more clothes on but it just seemed odd to be wearing that lingerie in that context.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

GR BJ 13:31-13:40

The mirror had a good view and The Goddess needed to gave her a face a good licking by the look of it.

Quite disappointing I thought, She certainly did not climax and it was sadly just a case of him using her mouth as a receptacle to deposit a semen excess. Not a thought for her pleasure, was as if it was a matter of " give me a blow job and I will maybe take you out "