Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

As always.   :biggrin:

Looks like the dog even doesnt bark when Paul is around. Like she's jealous of Leorea doing it by herself alone.  + a couple of days ago unfortunately didn't even get to the barking phase cause Paul was over even before the dog could realize what's going on...      ;-)

1 minute ago, gogism said:

Looks like the dog even doesnt bark when Paul is around. Like she's jealous of Leorea doing it by herself alone.  + a couple of days ago unfortunately didn't even get to the barking phase cause Paul was over even before the dog could realize what's going on...      ;-)

The dog gets wound up more and constantly barks when Leora Masturbates. Paul usually finishes to quick. He's handy at a few things but sex doesn't seem to be his niche.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The dog gets wound up more and constantly barks when Leora Masturbates. Paul usually finishes to quick. He's handy at a few things but sex doesn't seem to be his niche.

would love to see him vacuuming the flat - just once, hehe

• Like 2

To judge by the pictures the latest video should have been a real winner but after downloading unfortunately mine would not play which seldom happens especially with this kind of link. I wonder if anyone else had a problem? I get to the 'save' stage following download and then it says it can't be played incompatible or something like that. It's obviously still current or it wouldn't download.

Would love to see this video if it's still available and playable.

Cheers

1 minute ago, bubbleobillo said:

To judge by the pictures the latest video should have been a real winner but after downloading unfortunately mine would not play which seldom happens especially with this kind of link. I wonder if anyone else had a problem? I get to the 'save' stage following download and then it says it can't be played incompatible or something like that. It's obviously still current or it wouldn't download.

Would love to see this video if it's still available and playable.

Cheers

if you dled it, use vlc - plays almost everythng...

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

In  defense of Paul (and I write this drug-free and sober), dude has been stellar the last few times I've seen him and Leora do the whoopie dance.  I'm not saying his new name should be Cassanover - he's still a sloppy lover.  But he's been able to last awhile before coming. Yea, there was a time he'd shoot within two minutes.  But it has been some time since he's done that.

To summarize: He stinks at sex. Leora has to guide him like a blind person navigating Times Square on New Year's eve. But haven't seen him do a pre-mee in some time.  He must be doing Kagel exercises. :)

• Like 1

Anyone who is observant, who discovers the person they have always dreamed of, knows that sexual energy comes into play before sex even takes place. The greatest pleasure isn’t sex, but the passion with which it is practiced by both of them. When the passion is intense, then sex joins in to complete the dance, but it is never the principal aim. Because talking to someone else while they aren`t there to defend themselves says more about those few, who just rather not have him in the picture altogether. Yes, it seems like Leora needs to direct his every path, but a lot of guys love that. She doesn’t necessarily want someone who has every step of his life pre-planned, but she wants someone with drive and with goals. I rather am "annoyingly " positive, optimistic than destructively negative and hateful. Takes Two Tangle Folks, Leora herself needs guidance when it comes to intimacy or should I think differently. Peace: Happy Thanksgiving to you all and your loves ones... Joey :cool:

• Like 1